Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Sex Symbol

I mean I do use the Zombies, Run! App, Watch TV, and listen to music, so that might have something to do with it.
personally I don't like running sweatdrop
I love running! It helps me to stay fit, shape my lower leg and tone up my stomach
At first I didn't like it, felt it was to hard and exhausting. But after I've been losing weight, it feels easier and less exhausting, so now I love it!

Gracious Raider

Running is the worst thing in the world. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic. My skin flushes, my heart races, I get short of breath. It can't be healthy.

But seriously. I don't like running.

Divine Zealot

Handsome Dynamite
Running is the worst thing in the world. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic. My skin flushes, my heart races, I get short of breath. It can't be healthy.

Lovely way of putting that.

I'm not a fan of running, but I would like to start it out one day anyway. Not for health reasons, more for being able to know I can travel distances faster than walking allows.

Wealthy Fatcat

I enjoy a light jog 5-10 minutes at most. I have athletic asthma so I have to take it easy. I do always feel so much better after smile

Gracious Raider

Sabyshii
Handsome Dynamite

I'm not a fan of running, but I would like to start it out one day anyway. Not for health reasons, more for being able to know I can travel distances faster than walking allows.

I run every day, so it's like. Just stop. Why do we run so much haha.
I guess, I mean you're never gonna really run three miles to the store or something. Then you're just sweaty and stuff.

Divine Zealot

Handsome Dynamite
Sabyshii
Handsome Dynamite

I run every day, so it's like. Just stop. Why do we run so much haha.
I guess, I mean you're never gonna really run three miles to the store or something. Then you're just sweaty and stuff.

I doubt I'll ever need to run any far distance. But being able too is reassuring, at least.

Timid Sex Symbol

Yeah, I see no use in running (Maybe a zombie apocolypse?) Besides getting fit.

I did run a marathon though, and that was fun 3nodding

Gracious Raider

pewh
Yeah, I see no use in running (Maybe a zombie apocolypse?) Besides getting fit.

I did run a marathon though, and that was fun 3nodding

If like a zombie apocalypse or non-zombie apocalypse happens and you don't have a vehicle. You're likely going to need to be rucking places too though. And ain't nobody gonna throw on a 70lb rucksack and practice walking a dozen miles like that.

Noob

I like running. But well, it's difficult to go outside and run when I have social anxiety. I need a treadmill.

Waffles

thelusa
I like running. But well, it's difficult to go outside and run when I have social anxiety. I need a treadmill.

Try plugging your earphones in and blasting your music.. and running with blinders pahahh

Desirable Lover

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I LOVE running!!! whee The feeling you get afterwards feels good in a sick, twisted sort of way XDD But I can't run with people, I have to be running by myself. And I hate treadmills. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff