Welcome to Gaia! ::

because like 2 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend did it, and lately I've been getting cramps, sleeping alot, and my emotion has changed alot i cry or get mad about alot of stupid things, and my boobs have been hurting really bad :/ idk if iam but my bf things iam, and were trying to get a test but its really hard and awkward because were both 15 :/

So does anyone have any ideas? please help me.
No way of knowing unless you take a pregnancy test - buy a kit from your local pharmacy. And be sure to repeat the test after a few days to see if you get the same result.

EDIT: If you still have your cramps, abnormal sleeping patterns and emotional changes or even any further anxiety over pregnancy I'd recommend booking an appointment with your family doctor (GP.)

Although, whether you can book an appointment without parental consent depends on where you live.

In the UK, you could book an appointment and have it kept entirely between yourself and your doctor - who will only break confidence in exceptional circumstances, such as if you were a direct threat to public safety. Whether you would get any treatment without consent is another matter; it depends on what the treatment is and how confident the doctor is that you have correctly understood what the circumstances are and have made a well informed decision.

Wheezing Fatcat

Were you using any form of protection like condoms or the Pill? If not, and assuming you're sexually mature, there's a good chance you could be pregnant.

Also, if you think you're mature enough to have sex, then you're mature enough to get a pregnancy test. Just go to Walgreens or CVS and pick one up.

And see a doctor. They have more accurate tests, and even if this isn't pregnancy, it sounds like you have something wrong.
MegaTurkey
No way of knowing unless you take a pregnancy test - buy a kit from your local pharmacy. And be sure to repeat the test after a few days to see if you get the same result.

EDIT: If you still have your cramps, abnormal sleeping patterns and emotional changes or even any further anxiety over pregnancy I'd recommend booking an appointment with your family doctor (GP.)

Although, whether you can book an appointment without parental consent depends on where you live.

In the UK, you could book an appointment and have it kept entirely between yourself and your doctor - who will only break confidence in exceptional circumstances, such as if you were a direct threat to public safety. Whether you would get any treatment without consent is another matter; it depends on what the treatment is and how confident the doctor is that you have correctly understood what the circumstances are and have made a well informed decision.

Sources: I'm a medical student.

thanks, and like dont you have to be a certain age to buy the test? Or does it not matter?
As far as the law is written here in the States, you can buy a test at any age.
My city has a health centre where teens can get free testing and I do not think there is an age limit for buying tests at a pharmacy. Try asking your guidance counsellor at school if your city has one of those health centres. You could try your doctor, but I think if you are under a certain age they tell your parents.  
Oh, and you can really only test if you have already missed a few days of your period. I was pregnant and got a negative 2 days before my due period, and the same thing happens all the time to women. It is possible to get a positive before your period is due, but you could also get a negative. I only got a positive once I was 5 days late. 
iHellooKitty
MegaTurkey

Sources: I'm a medical student.

thanks, and like dont you have to be a certain age to buy the test? Or does it not matter?

Once again it all depends on the laws of the country you live in, but for most places, you can buy one at any age, no questions asked. Furthermore, you could always say it's for your mum and you certainly have no obligation to discuss your personal life with a cashier.

But once again, I really would recommend that you go see your family doctor. What you are describing may not necessarily be the symptoms of early pregnancy. If it turns out that you are pregnant, a doctor can provide you with the relevant information and support that you will need, or will refer you to another healthcare professional who can.

Interesting Nerd

The only way to know for sure is to go to a doctor or take a pregnancy test. I suggest that you do one or the other. Pregnancy tests are not as accurate as the doctor though.
I was reading up, because there is a possibility that I might be as well, that taking cat n** in certain doses, I have yet to find out a safe amount, that it can cause a miscarriage. So try catnip as a tea. read about it first.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
this is why the catholics schools try to enforce kids your age to wait until marriage. best bet would be to get a couple tests from your local pharmacy and see what the results are. if the tests are messed then may wanna talk to a doctor just to be sure. and you should next time where protection, if your old enough to know how to have sex you should be old enough to know how to use protection. because its not right to be a parent at the age on 15, for you and the child.

Invisible Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo
this is why the catholics schools try to enforce kids your age to wait until marriage. best bet would be to get a couple tests from your local pharmacy and see what the results are. if the tests are messed then may wanna talk to a doctor just to be sure. and you should next time where protection, if your old enough to know how to have sex you should be old enough to know how to use protection. because its not right to be a parent at the age on 15, for you and the child.

If she isn't informed about protection or she is told that it's wrong to use condoms (Catholic schools usually keep this sort of thing out of their system) then it's not her fault.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
SamanthaKTHX
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo

If she isn't informed about protection or she is told that it's wrong to use condoms (Catholic schools usually keep this sort of thing out of their system) then it's not her fault.

if she doesnt know all the facts about it she shouldnt do it, its like going sky diving and not knowing to wear a parachute, and if she knows what sex is im pretty sure she should know what protection is, and they alwasy talk about portection.
AkiraxShiki
I was reading up, because there is a possibility that I might be as well, that taking cat n** in certain doses, I have yet to find out a safe amount, that it can cause a miscarriage. So try catnip as a tea. read about it first.

That is quite possibly the most inappropriate comment I've ever seen!
Not only are you assuming that there is a pregnancy in this case, but you're nonchalantly giving controversial, dangerous, insensitive and misleading advice to a minor who could be rather distressed and therefore prone to making irrational decisions.

Please consider that even though this is gaia and not a specific health forum, some people may genuinely turn to here for advice, especially when they're encountering an unknown reality.

Shame on you.

Bashful Streaker

You might be PMSing. Premenstrual syndrome makes my chest and muscles ache, I get mood swings, I cry a lot, I might feel nauseous etc. If your period is in a bout 1-7 days it's PMS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff