Welcome to Gaia! ::

I went a week eating only half a meal a day (loss of appetite) then this week I end up eating 3 meals a day and I lose 10 pounds, am I ok? X-X I feel ok, getting plenty of sleep and drinking plenty of water along with eating... but I feel... lighter...

Divine Zealot

Aexeiz Deuam
I went a week eating only half a meal a day (loss of appetite) then this week I end up eating 3 meals a day and I lose 10 pounds, am I ok? X-X I feel ok, getting plenty of sleep and drinking plenty of water along with eating... but I feel... lighter...

The weight loss sounds like water weight fluctuation. It happens, especially when screwing with macros (which you did by the large calorie deficit).

Assuming everything is back to normal, you should be alright.
Poe-Senpai
Aexeiz Deuam

The weight loss sounds like water weight fluctuation. It happens, especially when screwing with macros (which you did by the large calorie deficit).

ok thank you so much V.V

Divine Zealot

Aexeiz Deuam
Poe-Senpai
Aexeiz Deuam

ok thank you so much V.V

Not a problem.

Everything alright now, otherwise?
Poe-Senpai
Aexeiz Deuam
Poe-Senpai
Aexeiz Deuam

ok thank you so much V.V

Not a problem.

Everything alright now, otherwise?

yup ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items