Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Friend

Not a professional, but...
I would definitely start adding more veggies to your diet, especially dark greens. You can eat fruit, but they have loads of sugar..I can have 3 apples or pears a day, but that is my whole daily intake of sugars right there. That means I can not eat anything else with sugar in it. Just know that carrots also have sugar in them. If you hate veggies like I see a lot of other people complain about, then juice them. There is a juice I make on a daily basis called Mean Green Juice. It is by a man named Joe who made his own documentary called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. I half this recipe since it is considered a meal supplement for him. By no means ever juice and fast without talking to your doctor.

Ingredients

1/2cucumber
2 celery stalks
1 apples (I use Granny Smith)
3 leaves kale (Australian tuscan cabbage)
1/4 lemon
1/2 tbsp ginger
Directions

Wash all produce well
Peel the lemon, optional
Juice
Pour over ice
Enjoy!
Taken from here

Edit:
If you are afraid you are being unhealthy try using a FitnessLog like Myfitnesspal (free) They will calculate everything you eat including carbs, sugars, fat, etc. I also use this daily.

Feline Friend

mnhnrnnyng

And this is why America is fat and sick

I have to agree with you. EVERYONE can have processed food, but in small quantities. We all need to eat fresh. More produce! I'm not saying I am super healthy, but I am better now than I was before. My body feels amazing now than when I ate out almost daily. Now I choose to buy the food and make it myself.
I mean "quote": Eating well is different from maintaining a good healthy diet and eating healthy.

I'd say eating healthy is my salad after the gym and eating well is loving to cook good food as well as having a good taste. A diet is a diet, just not everyone who diets is a vegan.

Supreme Plague

26,500 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Healthier than me by far, I usually eat 2 meals per day, a fruit or a smoothie for lunch and some chicken or pork with either potatoes, rice or noodles plus some veggies. Just thinking about eating breakfast makes me sick. emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff