charlz's Husband

Lonely Loiterer

11,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
Oritasho
Wilson-Kun
it could be a form of eczema , in which you itch in spots where you sweat more. Say you're right handed, then your right arm should have more bumps or itches.
Best thing to do is wear gloves to sleep and see if it's actually you scratching or bugs.

Don't you mean my left arm should have more bumps if I'm right handed? Because it is my left arm that has more :C
Actually its about even on both, only on my right arm the marks are on the upper arm, where on my left arm they are always near my elbow
well yeah it depends on the activity you do with your arms. Have you tried the gloves?
It would seem it is allergy season. I'm itching as well, keep the skin hydrated, and avoid scented soaps, perfumes, and lotions. Wear fabric for sensitive skin users, cut nails short and file them, make sure you sleep more often, put soap bars near your bed.... there are many ways to prevent itches

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Wilson-Kun
Oritasho
Wilson-Kun
it could be a form of eczema , in which you itch in spots where you sweat more. Say you're right handed, then your right arm should have more bumps or itches.
Best thing to do is wear gloves to sleep and see if it's actually you scratching or bugs.

Don't you mean my left arm should have more bumps if I'm right handed? Because it is my left arm that has more :C
Actually its about even on both, only on my right arm the marks are on the upper arm, where on my left arm they are always near my elbow
well yeah it depends on the activity you do with your arms. Have you tried the gloves?
It would seem it is allergy season. I'm itching as well, keep the skin hydrated, and avoid scented soaps, perfumes, and lotions. Wear fabric for sensitive skin users, cut nails short and file them, make sure you sleep more often, put soap bars near your bed.... there are many ways to prevent itches

Thanks for the tips <3
I have always had super long nails, (its a complution I have i do everything with them, I can`t stand touching things with my fingers so my nails are grown out about 3-4cm from my finger tips and I use them for everything (I have abnormally strong nails....) ) So wearing gloves is kind of a no for me before they won`t fit over my nails. But I always keep my nails very clean and file them a few times a day. Plus I try and not scratch myself if I can avoid it.

As for lotions, I never use any except on my face and neck, very rarely do I need it on my hands, all those places I am not getting any marks in those areas. I drink a lot of water so, I think I`m hydrated pretty well... crying I`ve been taking more baths too, to try and ease the itchiness and what not, not too many though, about twice a week.
What do the bars of soap around my bed do? o: I've never heard of that before.

charlz's Husband

Lonely Loiterer

11,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
Oritasho
Wilson-Kun
Oritasho
Wilson-Kun

Thanks for the tips <3
I have always had super long nails, (its a complution I have i do everything with them, I can`t stand touching things with my fingers so my nails are grown out about 3-4cm from my finger tips and I use them for everything (I have abnormally strong nails....) ) So wearing gloves is kind of a no for me before they won`t fit over my nails. But I always keep my nails very clean and file them a few times a day. Plus I try and not scratch myself if I can avoid it.

As for lotions, I never use any except on my face and neck, very rarely do I need it on my hands, all those places I am not getting any marks in those areas. I drink a lot of water so, I think I`m hydrated pretty well... crying I`ve been taking more baths too, to try and ease the itchiness and what not, not too many though, about twice a week.
What do the bars of soap around my bed do? o: I've never heard of that before.
the bars of soap ward off some kinds of insects smile i tend to wake up with blood between my nails due to the unconscious scratching during sleep. My gloves are the thick kind, one major tip that is hard to do is to avoid scratching, keep in mind any scratching will only make it worse and itchier

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff