Welcome to Gaia! ::

liver cleanse
kidney cleanse
colon cleanse

have you guys ever done any cleanses? would you recommend them?
I've never done any. The only kind of "cleanse" I would do is a natural one involving naturally detoxifying foods and drinks.
Lady Kariel
I've never done any. The only kind of "cleanse" I would do is a natural one involving naturally detoxifying foods and drinks.

That's what I'm considering. I'm not gonna buy some pill saying it'll clear me. yeah right.
loveravenx
Lady Kariel

That's what I'm considering. I'm not gonna buy some pill saying it'll clear me. yeah right.

Yeah I'm really skeptical about artificial stuff like that.

Vicious Prophet

24,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
Your kidneys and liver naturally cleanse your body of toxins. Anything else is a lie. You can do it, by all means if it makes you feel better, but it's not doing what you think it is.

Dapper Codger

Priest of Being
Your kidneys and liver naturally cleanse your body of toxins. Anything else is a lie. You can do, by all means if it makes you feel better, but it's not doing what you think it is.
^ Cleansing/Detoxing or whatever people call it isn't based on science. They're no scientific proof that it actually does anything. If you want to juice and have smoothies, go right ahead, but just know that it doesn't actually 'clean' anything. If you want to 'detox', eat nutritious food to fuel your kidneys and liver. : )

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/05/detox-myth-health-diet-science-ignorance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff