Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Zealot

obamaurmama
Wraiem

Merely arguing that there is a difference between an "addiction" and a biological advantage. Going fruitarian sounds like a terrible decision, is all.
I feel you. And I agree, going completely fruitarian wouldn't be what I'm aiming for. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Was merely going off of your comment... "When I'm done with this nonsense, I'm hoping to go back to a normal diet. Not vegan or vegetarian, per se, but more fruitarian than anything else."

I'm all for a fruit-heavy diet, just can't see the logic behind eschewing meats.

Wintry Avenger

Wraiem
obamaurmama
Wraiem

Merely arguing that there is a difference between an "addiction" and a biological advantage. Going fruitarian sounds like a terrible decision, is all.
I feel you. And I agree, going completely fruitarian wouldn't be what I'm aiming for. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Was merely going off of your comment... "When I'm done with this nonsense, I'm hoping to go back to a normal diet. Not vegan or vegetarian, per se, but more fruitarian than anything else."

I'm all for a fruit-heavy diet, just can't see the logic behind eschewing meats.
Vegans do it all the time. As long as you make sure to get protein from other foods, what's your problem?

Divine Zealot

obamaurmama
Wraiem
obamaurmama
Wraiem

Vegans do it all the time. As long as you make sure to get protein from other foods, what's your problem?

Please reread what I said. I said I cannot see a reason to eschew meat, morality aside.

Wintry Avenger

Wraiem
obamaurmama
Wraiem
obamaurmama
Wraiem

Please reread what I said. I said I cannot see a reason to eschew meat, morality aside.
Sorry, I'm just getting a random argumentative vibe from your posts and don't know what the point is, considering the topic at hand. But thanks for your comments, regardless, and your opinions on the topic. I appreciate that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff