Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone. I'm creating this thread to promote goodwill towards people dieting. We can say what diets we are on and how we are comping with them. We can also ask questions about the diets, for example, I'm on the South Beach Diet, What type of cheeses can I have? *That's a real question* When people are down and want to give up, I want this thread to be motivational. I want people to come together with their diets as a community and lift up a healthy way of living.

Apps that I'm using to help leaving a healthy life. Friend me if you are using the same apps.
Myfitnesspal - Taltress
Nexercise - Let me know so i can send link.
Edomondo - Let me know so i can send link.

I hope that happens. LOL. blaugh

So how did everyone do on 4th of July? I had one sausage sandwich but the alcohol I drunk was my down fall. gonk Oh well. I didn't gain much though. mrgreen

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm on a high protein version of the "eat less calories than you burn" diet. It's a really amazing diet that works because eating less calories than you burn is how you lose weight and everything else is a gimmick.
Wolfdude87
I'm on a high protein version of the "eat less calories than you burn" diet. It's a really amazing diet that works because eating less calories than you burn is how you lose weight and everything else is a gimmick.
I use to eat like that. I use to eat 800 calories a day but now that I'm exercising a lot, I eat the regular 1200. 4laugh

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Talt
Wolfdude87
I use to eat like that. I use to eat 800 calories a day but now that I'm exercising a lot, I eat the regular 1200. 4laugh

Cool. I eat 1700 myself.
Wolfdude87
Talt
Wolfdude87

Cool. I eat 1700 myself.
What type of exercising do you do?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Talt
Wolfdude87
Talt
Wolfdude87

Cool. I eat 1700 myself.
What type of exercising do you do?

Moderate cardio, heavy weight lifting.
Wow. How much can you press?
Tonight for exercise, I walked my dog Onyx for 30 minutes. He was exhausted afterwards. Lol

Gracious Raider

I have to be more free with my diet, just because of restraints on it. I burn more calories than most people throughout the day as it is, so I just try to eat as much as possible and have a protein shake with each meal, and one before and one after I workout. I get about 4000 calories a day.

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I don't like the lose weight type dieting, but I do enjoy a get healthy diet.

I'm in love with the anti inflammatory diet. But I don't follow anything too strictly. I've just gotten rid of all processed foods and sodas. Incorporated more vegetables in my life along with leaner meats. (always loved fruits, so no problem there).

I also generally have 6 small meals a day instead of 3 main meals.
Handsome Dynamite
I have to be more free with my diet, just because of restraints on it. I burn more calories than most people throughout the day as it is, so I just try to eat as much as possible and have a protein shake with each meal, and one before and one after I workout. I get about 4000 calories a day.
his much do you burn in a workout?
Roseflare

I'm in love with the anti inflammatory diet. But I don't follow anything too strictly. I've just gotten rid of all processed foods and sodas. Incorporated more vegetables in my life along with leaner meats. (always loved fruits, so no problem there).

I have 6 small meals also. Well, I try to make them small lol. I also try to eat natural foods and leave the processed foods behind.

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Talt
Roseflare

I have 6 small meals also. Well, I try to make them small lol. I also try to eat natural foods and leave the processed foods behind.

Haha, well I suppose you can say it's more like 3 smaller meals and then 3 snacks in between.

I think you can say I am quit picky though. I am pretty sensitive to MSG and artificial sweetners, so I stick to a lot of home made things these days. Even to the point of buying a bread maker to make my own bread. xp

Natural foods is always a great way to go.
Roseflare
Talt
Roseflare

Haha, well I suppose you can say it's more like 3 smaller meals and then 3 snacks in between.

I think you can say I am quit picky though. I am pretty sensitive to MSG and artificial sweetners, so I stick to a lot of home made things these days. Even to the point of buying a bread maker to make my own bread. xp

Natural foods is always a great way to go.
You make your own bread? Awesome! I love homemade bread. heart I don't like artificial sweeteners because of the taste. Real sugar has too many calories if you're not careful. The South Beach Diet I'm on makes me eat as little sugar and carbs as possible.
User Image 1200 calories a day within an 8 hr window, I skip dinner since I like my breakfast and lunch, dinner I can do without. I also walk my day 5 miles a day in the morning now, since it's getting really hot. But I try to make sure the food I eat is healthy and somewhat organic, at least low caloric. I can pretty much eat anything with a few things being the exception.
Rich foods no longer sound appealing to me. My mom, brother and his girlfriend all went out for ice cream, and they asked if I wanted something… had to decline because not matter how hot it was, the ice cream just sounded revolting to me cry And I was on my period, ya think it would've sounded somewhat appealing. Stupid diets ruin everything for us, I can no longer enjoy the things I used to enjoy, even when it was a cheat day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff