Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Explorer

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Day 2: Post a recent picture of yourself! Don’t body-shame, name two things you like about yourself in this picture.

User Image

First of all, let me state that this is a cosplay picture. I do not have short hair and I do not wear black lipstick on a daily basis. Now that I cleared that up, two things I like about myself in this picture.
I really like my hair in this picture. Yeah I know I already stated that I'm wearing a wig. But I'm planning cutting my hair like that once I donate to Locks of Love. So I really like how I look with short hair here. I dunno, I feel more like me with a sort of short cut. I am also not wearing makeup in this picture (well aside from the obvious lipstick). And my face looks great. I used to be struggling with acne but ever since I started eating better and taking care of my body better, I've been pretty clear. It's a miracle! I no longer feel like I have to put on coverup makeup every time I leave the house.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Day 2: Post a recent picture of yourself! Don’t body-shame, name two things you like about yourself in this picture.

User Image

This, taken nearly seven months ago, is the most recent picture that I have of me. This was the day after I cut my hair to this particular style, & I just generally think it's a decent picture of me. I also submitted this picture to be an extra in my favorite band's music video & got a part--- which is pretty ******** awesome.

Shirtless Trader

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
nice track list~

Fashionable Powerhouse

Day 3: What do you define as a binge?

When you eat because you are bored or have nothing else to do, and doing so constantly, especially with unhealthy foods. I eat every four hours, and am as strict about it as I can be. Anything between my four hours is like, a couple of carrots or an apple, and not a huge bowl of cereal or chips.

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
The Eighth Of Infinity

User Image

This, taken nearly seven months ago, is the most recent picture that I have of me. This was the day after I cut my hair to this particular style, & I just generally think it's a decent picture of me. I also submitted this picture to be an extra in my favorite band's music video & got a part--- which is pretty ******** awesome.

I think you're pretty. 3nodding

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Day 21: Post your intake today. Are you happy with it?
I ate 2 cheese steak sandwiches. One around 2pm and one around 10pm. That all I ate. I think it's not bad at all.

Day 22: Give us a picture of your favorite breakfast!
my breakfast always changes, i usually hate eating in the morning.

Day 23: What is your favorite HEALTHY food?
fruits! lots of them.

Day 24: Talk about something you did for YOU today – emotionally, physically, etc.
Can't say. emotion_awesome

Day 25: CONGRATS! You’re HALF WAY THROUGH! How are you feeling?
Thirsty and sleepy. emotion_zzz emotion_sweatdrop

Fashionable Powerhouse

NeonHazardSign

D'ohhh Thanks >//< heart

Fashionable Powerhouse

Day 4: A picture of one snack you had today that you felt was a good portion size.

The only snack I've had today was popcorn to watch a movie. So. Popcorn. I doubt this requires a picture.

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Day 26: What has been the hardest part about this so far?

Giving in to temptation.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Day 5: What do you usually binge on? Do you have certain trigger foods?

Basically anything that's a sweet. Cake, ice cream, chocolate, licorice........

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Day 27: Does anyone know about your issues with binging?

No because it's not really an issue. I mean people know I have a sweet tooth.
I'm just hear to shed a little unnecessary chub weight.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Day 6: Do you have any fear foods? If so, post a picture of them here. Yep, have the picture on your blog, and try to stop being scared of these foods.

Not....really? I don't really know what this is supposed to depict....

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Day 28: Picture (if you’re comfortable) of something you’re insecure of, and 5 REASONS why you shouldn’t be insecure.

no picture. my insecurity is a bit of extra chub on my stomack that would go away if i stoped my junk food binges.
1) my hair is envied by all
2) i have good skin
3) im actually thin
4) just about anything looks good on me
5) i get a lot of unwanted attention, which i guess is like a compliment on my looks

Fashionable Powerhouse

Day 7: Are there specific times of day that you have trouble avoiding a binge? How are you working around that now? (Congrats on making it one week!!)

Normally at night. I just. Don't do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces