Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Powerhouse

Day 48: The challenge is almost over! List 5 things you’re looking forward to coming up.

1. My best friend in the entire world coming to visit me in May.
    2. The camping trip me and aforementioned friend are going to be taking.
    3. Getting more tattoos.
    4. Going for my daily runs.
    5. Moving out.

Day 49 - Hey, remember that picture you took at the beginning on day 2? Post another one in the exact same pose. Notice any differences? What was your mindset on day 2 vs. today?

No. I don't look any different aside from my tattoos. I just won't have the obligation to post here anymore. Nothing has really changed.

I binge with fruit smoothies and granola, sorry there is no way I could give that up xd

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
I think I might try this (but don't hate on me if I stop posting). I use to have a huge problem with binge-eating and eating junk. I'm getting a little better but I'd like to have something to remind me to stay on track.

Day 1: Why are you doing the 50 day binge free challenge?
A few reasons: It's a bad habit of mine. Junk food / fast food costs me money that I don't have. New jeans cost me money that I don't have. A friend and I want to take a trip to Florida next year and I want to wear a bikini without shame.
Also, I picked up on my problem about two months ago. Since then I've been avoiding chips, bars and pop. I've already lost about 9 pounds without effort.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Day 50: CONGRATS! You’re amazing What are your goals now? Go after them!

Gee, thanks.
    My goals are as follows:
    - Finish learning AnimatePro so I can begin my Youtube project.
    - Save the rest of the money I need in order to move out.
    - Continue my magickal practices.
    - Finish my third novel and prepare book proposals for all three of them.
    - Get published.

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Day 2: Post a recent picture of yourself! Don’t body-shame, name two things you like about yourself in this picture

I'm not going to post a picture of myself because a) I don't have any body shots, b) I have a huge cold sore right now, and c) I've yet to post a picture of myself on Gaia.
The last picture I took of myself I had finally gotten my eyebrows the way I like them and I was actually smiling. It's rare for me to have a smiling picture of myself that I like.

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Day 3: What do you define as a binge?

A binge is general overeating, especially junk foods. Eating when you're bored and eating even when you're full. My worst binge habit is going to the fridge for something to do. I also use to be really bad for eating portions that were larger than necessary, then ending up feeling sick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff