Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not so good at this daily posting thing.. sweatdrop

Day Six- Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do.

I used to be bulimic, so it comes with the territory I presume.

Day Seven- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?

They know I'm trying to get in shape, which I am. If I lost weight in the process that would be awesome too, but I'm more concerned with being toned :] And they don't care, and even if they did, which would be weird, I'm 20.. So, I do what I want.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Day One- Your stats

Height- 5' 3"
Weight- 119 lbs
Hips- 34 in
Waist- 27 in
Bust- 32 in
Thigh- 20 1/2 in
Upper Arm- 9 1/2 in
Day Two- How tall are you? Do you like your height?

5ft 8"

it's an okay height i guess. i'd like to be a little taller, but i can wear heels when i go out and not tower over over people. one of my best friends is 6ft so i always look a little short when i'm stood next to her but she can't go out in heels, so i dunno. if i grew a little i wouldn't mind, but neither would i mind if i stay this height.
Day Eight- Your workout routine.

Warm up for five minutes, stretch, run for at least 15-20 minutes, some form of weight lifts or jump rope, crunches, knees to elbows, etc., then a cool down for no more than five minutes and stretch.
And if the weather allows (it rains to much in this damn state lol) I'll do a five mile walk later in the afternoon, half of which is up a steep hill.

[This unfortunately doesn't apply to the weekends ><.. So, today will be rough, especially since I'll be at the gym in an hour. But, I GOT THIS. :]...]

Angelic Blob

Day Nine- Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way?
Not that I remember. In fact even in high school I never got bullied or commented on about my weight, I mostly got comments on being weird and quiet. I only remember one adult who commented on me weighing 175 (during high school years), only I made the comment first and they just agreed with me and added to that.

Day Eight

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Day Eight- Your workout routine.

right now crutches. lol Ussually 1/2 hour to hour of cardio with 15 - 45 min resitance trainging

Interesting Nerd

Day Eleven- Your favorite thinspo blog and why!

I don't have one.

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Not really.
I have a lot of friends, and whenever I say I need to lose weight they say, "Oh my gosh. Shut up. You're skinny, and the only thing big about you is your boobs."
A little bit awkward, I suppose, but they are my friends.
I guess I have a distorted view of myself.

Oh yeah, mainly more when I was younger. These days, my friends tell me I'm stupid, but I don't feel healthy enough, so I'm fixing it [:

Interesting Nerd

Day Twelve- What do you normally eat?
Chicken, fruit, raw veggies.
Day 1
Height: 5 ft 6 in
Weight: 140 lbs
Hips:
Waist:
Arm:
Bust: 40 D
I dont have a measuring tape...
Day Three- A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you like about this person?

It's not a photo, but a girl i work with, she was really ill (ED). And although she look about as well as she was, i always thought when at her thinnest, she had the most beautiful hands and wrists.

Angelic Blob

Day Ten- What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss.”
Hmm, I suppose mostly pastries.
Cutting back on a lot of fried foods, though I was never a big fan of fried things anyway.

Day Nine

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Day Ten- What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss.”
Ice cream. I don't eat it anymore. I also eat more salads and less pasta/meat. I love pasta/meat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff