Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

Day Twenty-Four- How do you feel about the terms pro-ana/pro-mia
Pro - dropping weight dramatically out of fear.
Pro - vomiting up food out of guilt and anger.

Ana sounds less harsh than Mia.

Day Twenty-Three

Beloved Giver

Day Nine- Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way?

Actually, no. Most of my friends think it's silly for me to want to lose weight. But I'm not happy with it.. I'm overweight for my height..

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Day Twenty-Three- Did the media play a role in your wanting to lose weight?
I don't want to admit it, but I know the media has played some role.
It's very difficult for young women (like myself) to see images of skinny, photoshopped women every single day because I often think to myself, 'I definitely do not look like that.'
For me, I don't necessarily want to be "skinny." My goal is to be healthier, stronger, and to feel better about myself.

Angelic Blob

Day Twenty-Five- Have you ever purged? If you have describe your first experience.
Teen years, only once, because the cobbler disagreed with me.

Day Twenty-Four

Beloved Giver

Day Ten- What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss.”

The hardest thing.. It was giving up soda/pop. I gave it up a while ago though. So now I rarely drink it.

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Day Twenty-Four- How do you feel about the terms pro-ana/pro-mia

To me, they are terrifying.
I think that most people think they're a support group for one another; however, I think they're just trying to find ways to hide their weight loss, compete with each other, and encourage each other to continue losing weight in unhealthy ways.
Day Twenty-Five- Have you ever purged? If you have describe your first experience.

Yes, and it was one of the best feelings I've ever had. I wasn't planning on doing it but it felt like a way to rewind myself and gain control after losing control; and there was this euphoria about it, I was hooked.
Day Twenty-Six- What excites you most about reaching your ugw?

Mostly the way I'd feel about myself, not for only fitting into the size clothes I would prefer, but the way I'd feel about myself for making a goal, sticking with it, and achieving it.
That would be the most awesome part out of all of it.

Angelic Blob

-Being a weight that is suiting to my height.
-I don't possess beauty, so I am not trying to be thin to look pretty, it won't happen.
-Eating food and knowing I won't go over my ideal weight within a week.

Day Twenty-Five

Beloved Giver

Day Eleven- Your favorite thinspo blog and why!

I've never seen one before. o.o

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I've purged plenty of times unfortunately. It felt really good and gave me some control over my bingeing. It was also really unhealthy.

Beloved Giver

Day Twelve- What do you normally eat?

This is actually hard to answer.. I'm in the process of changing what/how I eat right now. Normally I drink tons of hot tea. I love munching on fruits and veggies. If awake early.. I eat breakfast. Either eggs and toast or cereal. Sometimes waffles. Lunch is either leftovers or one of those microwave dinner things. Dinner would be what my Nana makes. Again, trying to fix this. ^^

Angelic Blob

Day Twenty-Seven- How do you deal with being around food?
Hmm
Well, when it is not around... I don't eat it lol
Since my diet, I do attempt to stick with healthy choices, but there is sometimes not the option.

When there are sweets around (that I can eat) I usually attempt to consume them on occasions, so they will be gone and not uneaten.

Day Twenty-Six

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Uh... I want to fit back in my size 4 bikini. I think if I reach my ugw, I'll be able to fit into the clothes I wore when I started high school.

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Day One- Your stats
I'm not exactly sure what "stats" are, but I'm 5'3, 125 lbs give or take.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff