Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nordic_Bjork
Does horseback riding count as cardio workout?

I would say that depends. If it is only walking along then no. I was looking it up and it seems that many people use riding as a form of exercise. So I believe you are safe (it is a yes). 4laugh

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
l Aarika l
Nordic_Bjork
Does horseback riding count as cardio workout?

I would say that depends. If it is only walking along then no. I was looking it up and it seems that many people use riding as a form of exercise. So I believe you are safe (it is a yes). 4laugh

Hahah okay x) I am currently "exercising" the horse too. So I wont only walk with him fortunately razz

Too bad I aint the horse cause he's doing some tough intervals and steep hills training! XD

Thanks for looking it up btw!

Tipsy Loiterer

calories-1600/1400
exercise-none

Did good until I started drinking beer and having rare hang out with my brother. Wish alcohol was o calories. Maybe I should look into SkinnyGirl.

Excitable Adventurer

██████ │║███▐│██████║│ daily update

date29.01.15
          time 07:30 GMT the next day

calories dont know, maybe 2500/1300
          water 6/8

steps Approx. 2000
          exercise none

comments
          Had some really awful news last night, drank a lot. The next few days are going to be write offs so I may or may not post, undecided yet. Just a heads up in case I do disappear for a while.

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
dear thief
comments Had some really awful news last night, drank a lot. The next few days are going to be write offs so I may or may not post, undecided yet. Just a heads up in case I do disappear for a while.

So sorry to hear that! Hopefully you'll be able to fit the news into your life and become at peace with it (if that's at all possible). Wishing you a lot of strength!

And we'll be here in the meantime if you need us c:

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Uhmmmm yeah.
Ain't gon' be no prizes this week. >____> It's already Thursday, I can't play catch-up.
I'm trying to balance all the tasks here while working & going to school,
& it's not working.
I need to find a way to be more productive here. :"/
I'll probably have to make / buy things in advance.
The prizes for last week still need to be given out.
I'm wondering if I should try hiring thread helpers again [ although look where that s**t ended up ]. emotion_donotwant
I'll think about it. There's going to need to be a balance somewhere. I might have you guys taking your own points, that was an option at one point. >____>;
Offer up ideas, it's your thread, too.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for January. ⊳ get back on track. log food + exercise everyday.

w e i g h t loss total. ⊳ 12 / 5o

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | - out of 1550

Exercise | -

Water Intake | - oz.

Steps Taken | ~00

Did you take the Pill? | -

Did you take (2) Mets? | 1.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | yes.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

- - -

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

Updating my general log. Sometimes I forget that this is my actual fitness log, too. Ugh.
Lost two pounds this week. Cool.
Kept up with my calories & meds.
I'm experimenting with a way I'm taking them,
so if I have progress next week I'll know I've found something that works for the time being.
I'm probably not going to have the best log this weekend.
Super Bowl party coming up.
But I'll do my best.
WELP, I have class in an hour, so.
-leaves.-

Excitable Adventurer

Vanira
So sorry to hear that! Hopefully you'll be able to fit the news into your life and become at peace with it (if that's at all possible). Wishing you a lot of strength!

And we'll be here in the meantime if you need us c:

██████ │║███▐│██████║│ you light the spark in my bonfire heart

Thank you! heart That's the most measured thing anybody has said to me so far and it really did help.

Excitable Adventurer

██████ │║███▐│██████║│ daily update

date 30.01.15
          time 18:50 GMT

calories 2200/1300
          water 0/8

steps Approx. 2000
          exercise none

comments
          Didn't get much sleep so living on super sugary milky coffee, oh dear. Been stuffing my face as well, I'm terrible for comfort eating, definitely my worst habit. Giving myself tomorrow to eat s**t and drink tons of caffeine, and then back on track after work on Sunday.

1/30/15

Workout at the gym; 2 hrs.
Chest day: chest press on incline and decline, chest flies, chest press on machine, BOSU push-ups, cable chest press(??)
Some stretching
No cardio

Breakfast: half a bagel, a couple of strawberries
Lunch: half a four cheese souffle, half a chicken flat bread, half of a chicken cobb avocado salad, some chicken noodle soup, Acai berry tea unsweetened (Got free food from work so I shared it with the hubby.)
Post-workout: protein shake (milk, whey protein)
DInner:

Been very lazy with my cardio these past few months. I'm getting back at it right now, but I used to run/ride my bike to the beach, back and forth which was about a total of 40 minutes. I guess cause it was so cold (well, 60s cold...) that I just wanted to stay cozy under the blanket.

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
dear thief

██████ │║███▐│██████║│ you light the spark in my bonfire heart

Thank you! heart That's the most measured thing anybody has said to me so far and it really did help.

I'm glad to hear it helped c:
It sounded like it was the type of news you can never really say anything very helpful to.

But seeing as we're close in timezones, feel free to shoot me a message when you need to talk. I'm pretry available except when I'm working.

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Daily Report: Jan 30
10.49pm (GMT+1)

Took extra care of my caloric intake today, since I went over yesterday. Worked out well, nearly 100 calories under! Didn't work out though, nor walked all that much. Hope to make that up tomorrow, seeing as I have some errands to run.

gaia_star Calories - 1414/1510
gaia_star Exercise - None.
gaia_star Steps - Around 2k? sweatdrop
gaia_star Water - Around 7 glasses.
gaia_star Multivitamins - YES! emotion_yatta

Today is complete.

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MissaAmazin

I'd offer to help, but as a new teacher who's still in training I still chase after my own a** sometimes =/

In the mean time, tallying our own points would make sense. Include the totals in our posts. All you'd have to do is find pir total scores at the end of another round.

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
my workout song of the day eek lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers