Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

So I was recently cast as Adam in my drama group's production of "Once Upon a Beginning", and I have been told that I may need to be shirtless, and possible pantsless, on stage. I am a 5'10" 200lb pound male. I have an average sized gut and manboobs. I have two months until opening night and I would really like to lose as much weight as possible. I know two months is not much time and I don't expect to be skinny and toned by the time of the show, but I would like to do what I can. What would you recommend I do for diet and exercise? What foods should I avoid?
Avoid:
Sugary food
Candy
Soda
Juice (energy drinks , juice boxs , juice bottles , lipton ice tea , some have tons tons of salt)
Fast food
Milk (half and half , w hole milks)
Bread
Cut down on salt and high sodium products
dressing, vinaigrette
white rice ( THIS MAKES YOUR Body SOFT)

Do Eat

Vitamins (I'll list some later)
wheat rice (its gross and chewy)
Boiled eggs
Lean meat
White fish
All green vegetables
Fruit
Oatmeal
Beans
Lentils
Almonds (6-10 , because they're fatty but super healthy)
16 cups of water daily
Yogurt plain (tastes like sour cream)

1.When you wake up eat within 30 minutes

2. Drink 1 cup of water every hour if you can.

3.Eat every 3 hrs
And i am serious! If you do not you will hurt your body.Everything you worked for is GONE!
Always have snacks around. A tangerine or orange in your pocket. Little bag with 10 almonds.

Getting rid of the flabby skin.

Go buy a body brush too help with flabby skin. PURCHASE THIS I got this brush for my skin.
You see if you lose a lot of weight , you are going to have way to much skin left , ESPECIALLY if you do not plan to work out , so use this brush to brush your body with , its a pain but oh GOD results my friend. Results! do show!

Another way to get rid of flabby skin is doing "Body Twists" do 100 after each work out or do 200 each day if you do not do a work out. They do the same as the brush but work your mid section.
Heres a nice video you need to watch explaining how to deal with this flabbyness

Lose skin in and out

EXPLAINS MUSCLE LOSS thus you get FLAB

HOW TO USE BRUSH

SKIN BRUSHING ROUTINE

The Work Out

KRIS GETHIN VIDEO BELOW
KRIS 12 WEEK DAILY TRAINING

I know some people who've used the Kris Gethin with spectacular results.I will be working with this individual who did a huge transformation in 12 week =D i start January.
RESULTS PROOF

NOW IF

you are thinking about quitting one day , dont
you can use some workout at home youtube videos
heres a Russian woman who helped me with my home workouts

The Russian Video

I found her hilarious and adorable , she works really hard , I got more results from her workouts when i didnt want to do cardio.
Watch out though her husbands a freaking Perv. Hes the one filming.

Things that are going to cost you that i suggest you buy

Body Brush PURCHASE THIS
Whey Protein what it looks like what it should cost
Vitamins - daily mens multivitamin EXAMPLE1 EXAMPLE 2 , BCAA's (only if you want after workouts) , OMEGA 3
RICE AND VEGGIE STEAMERIts for the lazy person in all of us , God you just add your rice and your veggies your lean meats and poultry and you wait, ta da!
I plan to lose 60lb in 3 months (altho 40lbs is more realistic)
So i am gonna work real hard
Eat less, eat healthy, work out.

*Morning and evening jog - Main exercise.

Eat healthy.

Avoid oily and fast food and junk food.

The diet that worked for me years back was A LOT of water (no juice, soda, alcohol, or whatever other drinks JUST WATER). Piece of grilled or baked chicken with salad (Croutons, dressing cheese shreds, etc.) That was always the main means.

Just by eating salad and chicken and drinking a lot of water, also going for a morning and evening jog/walk everyday, I went down 6 sizes in 2 months.
You're fine.
What you are looking to do takes a minimum of 6 months really. You are not going to be able to get that chiseled look you want in just two months. You will not be able to control where you lose fat from and you will not be able to gain muscle to fill in the skin that quickly.

Truth is that at your current weight you are actually going to have a great deal more difficult of a time losing the fat. This is because you have less of it on your body and our bodies love to store fat for survival purposes. So I do not want to kill your motivation.. I just want to make sure you are being realistic.

So... if you are willing to dedicate a good 6 to 24 months to health and fitness I can help you out there.

First lets talk about your diet, I prefer to go do the Paleo Diet because the rules are simple, especially for fat loss, they are only eat meat, veggies and fruit. Hard to follow considering you cannot have normal staples like Grains, dairy, sugar, or artificial stuff. However, you get used to it and feel much better. I might also recommend the... I do not know what it is called.. but it centers around marco nutrients diet. Where you just make sure you get enough macro nutrients. I have not done that diet but I hear it is good as well. The other important thing is to make sure you are eating enough. Believe it or not you need to consume energy to burn fat. If you do not consume enough energy your body will think it is starving and store what little you do eat as fat. I recommend getting at least 3 meals a day. Any less will cause problems...any more than 6 and you might be over eating. Always remember to eat until you are satisfied.

Next is fitness, I will say just look up the Strong Lifts routine. That will be simple and easy to follow to help you bulk up a bit.

Dedicated Vampire

6,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
dont listen to other people telling u what u can or cant do. anything is possible if ur willing to work for it.

i dont understand why people ask for advice on what to eat on a diet. even an idiot knows veggies are good and pretty much everything else needs to be limited.

Divine Zealot

If you want to lose the fat, the only thing you need concern yourself with is calories. That's it. Use this to get a rough idea of how many you need, then just subtract 20% every day from that. Make sure to add your desired activity level before the subtraction.

If you want to exercise to help lose weight, there's plenty to consider. If you want to just lose weight, any activity counts. Run, walk, flail around. If you want a specific look, you'll likely have to add in strength training (actually, everyone should do a bit of this, but I digress). Pick a routine and stick to it. If you find a gym, do calisthenics.

Fashionable Explorer

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well everyone is right.but if you really want to lose weight you must do what your going to do everyday. Dont give up after the ssecond day of it . and be patient because everything takes time. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff