Welcome to Gaia! ::

casey-may-09
when you read the boks and whatch tha movies a million and 3 times xp

The amount of times I've watched those movies is too many to even count!
when you always make sure your avi is holding the wizard's wand. I always make sure mine is!
when you intend on pretending to be an actual Hogwarts Student when you go to Hogwarts Castle at the themepark when it opens up.
you are a HP nerd when you relate everything anyone talks about to harry potter
You know you're a HP nerd when you stand at the top of the stairs at your school waiting for them to start moving like the ones at Hogwarts.
Shawna Nicole Potter
when you intend on pretending to be an actual Hogwarts Student when you go to Hogwarts Castle at the themepark when it opens up.

Is there really gonna be one of those? Cool!
cutie smiles
Shawna Nicole Potter

Is there really gonna be one of those? Cool!

Yes. There is going to be one. It is being built in Universal Studios Florida. Their calling it the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
When "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" is always on your mind and you contantly sing it!
when you are at home watching the HP movies and whenever Snape comes on you go "Snape Snape Severus Snape" to the Mysterious Ticking Noise song.
you're a harry potter fan when while you're watching the movie you mouth the words cus you know them so well lol
You know your a HP nerd when you find out Hogwarts doesn't exist
You know you're a harry potter nerd when, you spend your entire day before a halloween party dying your best friend's hair red so she could go to the party as Ginny. It took you the entire day because it had to be just perfect. And you went with her as Hermione.
when you go to Harry Potter wikipedia and read about the different characters and learn a bunch of random stuff about the HP world out of boredom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff