Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

You know when you a Harry Potter fan when you grab a stick, point it at a random person and yell Expelliarmus burning_eyes

Clean Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
you know your a hp nerd when you find several mistakes and always complain about it.

Malevolent Sex Symbol

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you're thinking of having your
        future kid's middle names be names of characters from Harry Potter.
Noirblanc
You know your a Harry Potter nerd when you really REALLY hoped that on your 11th birthday you'd get an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

My friends actually typed one up and sent it to me, strange thing. I had every book in hardcover and paperback that is on the year 1-6 required list.
3nodding 3nodding
When you shout "It's Leviosa, not Leviosaaaa."
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when every time you buy a new textbook for school, you immediately turn to page 394, looking for the chapter on werewolves.

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I thought the op was about to say You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when... you can say a quote then name the book, chapter, page and were on the page the quote came from...

EDIT: Yes I'm post 666!
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you call the teacher you hate the most Umbridge or Snape, but Snape was too.. Too.. No, just.. Jut don't call your most hated teacher Snape. He was a brave man.
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you sort every person you see into a Hogwarts house.
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you hold a replica of The Elder Wand and can feel the power biggrin

Angelic Sage

7,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
you know you are a Harry Potter nerd when you start making references in your every day life to the books/movies.

Angelic Sage

7,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
you know you are a Harry Potter nerd when you start calling people around you by character names from the books and only so many know what you mean when you say that.

Angelic Sage

7,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
You know you are a Harry Potter nerd when you start comparing everything little thing to similar things (in the muggle world). Ex. DragonPox to Chicken Pox
You know you're a Harry Potter fan when you're an alcoholic because of your butterbeer addiction.

Aged Gaian

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You wear a Ravenclaw crest necklace 24/7 at the age of 30. (there are others but that's the only one I could think of at this moment)

So Cute!User ImageHappy Easter!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces