Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pal

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you gaia Achievements title to say 'Seeker'.

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when someone is trying to explain a new word or concept to you and you understand when they use an example from Harry Potter... happened to me today....
You know you're a harry potter nerd when you call a weeping willow a whomping willow.
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you're driving home and it's near dusk and it'd just rained, and you envision Hogwarts sitting atop of the tallest mountain in front of you, sun peeking through the parting clouds behind it. YUP. Happens to me all of the time >3>

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
You know your a harry potter nerd when you have 'after all this time' tattooed on your shoulder with a little illustration, and mischief managed tattooed on your ankle in white ink.

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
you know you're a Harry Potter nerd when words in Spanish can remind you of the Latin based spells, so you start saying the spells instead of the Spanish word you're learning...

Friendly Guardian

You know you are a HP nerd when... You catch yourself humming the Hary Potter soundtrack when you haven't even been thinking about HP. I do this so ften it's comical.
I am a HP fangirl/ nerd and proud of it. xd

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
You know you are a harry potter nerd when..

You have both Hermione's and Draco's wands, hand crafted for your 18th birthday.

(I love my boyfriend, it took him four months prior to start and finish them)

and use them while playing HP kinects. 4laugh

Hygienic Genius

ninja
You quote the Queen...and call JK Rowling the Queen...
We love you Jo!
ninja

Hygienic Genius

ninja
Missunderstood42
You know you are a HP nerd when... You catch yourself humming the Hary Potter soundtrack when you haven't even been thinking about HP. I do this so ften it's comical.
I am a HP fangirl/ nerd and proud of it. xd

God...I do this all the time...Singing Harry Potter in 99 seconds without thinking about...My friends didn't even know what it was but I've done it so often....
ninja

Original Gaian

You know your a Harry potter nerd when you still talk about it everyday.

Friendly Explorer

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you start thinking about writing a book, and then stop because you know it'll never be better than Harry Potter.

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
you know your a harry potter fan when you camp outside the theatre for the midnight premiere or part 2 for the midnight premiere and you go in costume. plus you go the the harry potter theme park on the day it opens. yes i am that of a big fan. biggrin smile biggrin smile

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

You know you're a Harry Potter fan when you know stupid, insignificant details about the stories that most people shouldn't, wouldn't, or couldn't care to know about.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
You know your a harry potter nerd when you start changing proverbs to fit the HP world. (e.g. you don't want to feel the wrong end of my wand...)
You know your a harry potter nerd when you start "duelling" people using paintbrushes.
You know your a harry potter nerd when you start muttering spells at people in real life.
You know your a harry potter nerd when you've read the series for umpteenth times.
You know your a harry potter nerd when you start making up spells XD

^all of them happened to me XD

HarwensDruid's Princess

Original Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
You know your a Harry Potter nerd when you over hear a conversation related to Harry Potter and you yell at anyone who gets their facts wrong.
You know your a Harry Potter nerd when your family is yelling about how all you wanted for Christmas was related to Harry Potter in one way or another.
You know your a Harry Potter nerd when your teacher bans anyone from reading Harry Potter in her class because you're always sitting there reading it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff