Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you cry on your 17th birthday, because it means your letter really isn't late, it's just not coming.

You know you're a HP nerd when you go play on the Trivia boards in Mugglenet, and people accuse you of cheating when you get them all within 5 seconds or less.

You know you're an HP nerd if you've ever bought Lemonheads and carried them around with the sole purpose of offering them out to people as lemon drops and pretending you're Dumbledore.
you know you are when your friends start calling you harry potters sister eek
You Know Your a Harry Potter Nerd When You Constantly Think "What Would Harry Do in this Situation..." ninja redface 4laugh
im tottaly one of them
You know your a Harry Potter nerd when you make your own book using every single spell created by J.K. Rowling, then roll up paper as a wand and cast spells at family members when they're not looking.
(hey it's really fun when you're really bored!)
when you read the boks and whatch tha movies a million and 3 times xp

Golden Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
when you buy the games, movies, cd's and write fanfics! lol, that's what I do... i even bought a t-shirt and i have the books and read 'em all.
Luna Calypso
You know when your HP fan you start speaking in a British accent and start speaking like the characters, eventhough you're American.

It's obviously happened to me. I still can't controll it. whee

Oh my... I can relate to this one too. I just discovered it yesterday when I said, "Mum, I'm going for a walk." in a perfect British accent. Also a couple friends and I talked like that all day. It drove the teachers mad.
Ariana the Wicca
You Know Your a Harry Potter Nerd When You Constantly Think "What Would Harry Do in this Situation..." ninja redface 4laugh

WWHD? I should use that in a fanfiction story.
I agree with your signature.

You know you're an HP nerd if you know all the lines to the movies and get into heated debates about things slightly Harry Potter realted. (This happens me to me at least once a month at school) whee
you know ur a HP nerd when...

u start re-naming ur pets,like Cat:CrookShanks Rat:Scabbers or Wormtail and then going to a pet store saying,"May i please have a hippogriff named BuckBeak?"
User Image
You join the Harry Potter fanclub at your school, and plot to lead it. <3 =]
u know when ur a Hp nerd is when u eat the chocolate frogs and the earwax jelly beans that Dumbledore ate XP
cutie smiles
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you know who said all the quotes in the Harry Potter who-said-it thread.

OMG! That's totally me! I'm a HP nerd!
romancenovelfreak
I agree with your signature.

You know you're an HP nerd if you know all the lines to the movies and get into heated debates about things slightly Harry Potter realted. (This happens me to me at least once a month at school) whee

OMG! That's totally me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces