Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Businesswoman

8,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you...

Repeatedly dress up you avatar like a Hogwarts student.

13,140 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Waffles! 25
you know when you're a harry potter nerd when you accidentally call alcatraz azkaban and no one notices but you. that actually happened to me. i was at camp david restaurant in iowa falls with my sister, my mom, and my mom's sister. we were talking about the t.v. show alcatraz, and i called it azkaban instead. they didn't even notice. lol

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25
You know you're a Harry Potter Nerd when you spam your friend's Facebook status (non-HP related) with random quotes and saying from Harry Potter...and you wind up making it have 500 comments. dramallama

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
When everytime you see a HP actor you only know his or hers HP name, you use HP lines in your daily life and whenever people do something stupid and you yell out Avada Kedavra!
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when...

You made your own radish earrings and butter-beer cork necklace.
Your work friends call you Luna, but you feel much more like Hermione.
Your Luna costume was so good, your friends didn't recognize you.
You've convinced people you're from the UK with your (fake) accent.
You occasionally discuss the Rotfang Conspiracy, and are surprised when people don't know what that is.
You are surprised whenever someone says Luna was Gryffindor.
You dress up as a Slytherin Student when the new Twilight film comes out.
People ask where your cloak is when you have the rest of your school uniform.
You laughed when you realized Ron sincerely believed that Harry had a Hungarian Horntail tattoo on his chest.
You think that the Hogwarts uniform is an acceptable form of dress for any event.
You are the reason your family got into Harry Potter.
You know what year you would've need to be born in to attend Hogwarts during Harry's years.

and more....
When you start using Harry Potter pick-up lines and Yo Mama jokes and then start MAKING THEM UP! 3nodding blaugh 4laugh rofl mrgreen exclaim exclaim biggrin smile burning_eyes talk2hand pirate razz sweatdrop lol cool eek whee wink emo dramallama rolleyes xp heart ninja

Fluffy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

gaia_diamond When your insult to every dumb person is "Muggle." gaia_diamond
When you name your pet after a character. My dog is Dobby, she's so cute!

Dapper Genius

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
You know you're a Potterhead when you freak out whenever a teacher says "Turn to page 394."

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
You know your a potter nerd when you use have "duels" with your classmates using paintbrushes.

(That happened to me in third grade, me and this kid were standing out in the corridors, using the paintbrushes and chanting off spells. In fact, almost everyone did that, it was a craze smile )

Romantic Nerd

you know you're a HP nerd when you serve Butterbeer at your wedding..
I think it was in Grade 3 (7 years ago) when we had this Harry Potter quiz book... and I was the only person who knew ALL the answers... felt a bit like Hermione : D

(I don't think anyone even read books then. lol.)

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
cat-girl343
you know when you're a harry potter nerd when you accidentally call alcatraz azkaban and no one notices but you. that actually happened to me. i was at camp david restaurant in iowa falls with my sister, my mom, and my mom's sister. we were talking about the t.v. show alcatraz, and i called it azkaban instead. they didn't even notice. lol

This happens to me all the time! I always say Azkaban instead of Alcatraz when I ask my husband if he would like to wear his Alcatraz shirt or I'm looking for my Alcatraz jacket. Even now I only hear it as Azkaban rolleyes xp

You know you're a Harry Potter fan when you hear loud bangs and assume someone just apparated.
You also know you're a Harry Potter fan when you constantly use phrases from the books/movies in everyday talk, even around those who have never read/watched harry Potter.
You know your an HP nerd when you yell Avada Kadavra every time someone makes you mad.

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you cry and go into morning when Dumbledore dies.

Liberal Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
You know you're a Harry Potter fan when someone says ridiculous, and your mind spelled it as Riddikulus and you mentally quote Draco, "This class is ridiculous."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff