Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex Symbol

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you go to see the last movie three times the day it came out. 'Twas a fun day. I even went in costume.
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you recite random lines from the books on a daily basis... XD

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
You see an owl on your campus and stick around for a few seconds hoping it will drop a letter for you.

[THAT drunk.]

Original Gaian

You know your a harry potter nerd when your friends ask you to go out and you decline to stay home to watch/read Harry potter

Original Gaian

You know your a Harry potter nerd when you've read all the books 12+ times.

Original Gaian

You know your a Harry potter nerd when you go to the movies more than 5 times to watch each film and in costume.

Original Gaian

You know your a harry potter nerd when you know every spell there is.

Girl-Crazy Strawberry

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when...
You use phrases such as "Oh, Merlin" or "Merlin's beard".

You buy/make your own House apparel.

You've attempted to make a wand.

Guilty on all three counts.
You know your a Harry Potter when you can name all the spells and what they do <3 and you get into arguments with people about which is which.

You know your school is full of Harry Potter nerds when the options for the senior classes colors were Green&Silver, Maroon&Gold, Blue&Silver, and Purple&Yellow
when u start making and tellin harry potter yo mama jokes.... lol rofl rofl

Gambino Gaian

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you have read the books so thoroughly and memorized so many random facts from JKR's interviews that you can act as a walking, talking HP dictionary to the horror of your friends and family.

SO. VERY. GUILTY.

I do this online too. And especially when I'm reading fanfiction (I am a so called "canon police" wink . I always reference just to be sure I really got it right of course but the last 6 months or so I've had 95% accuracy and improving.
I scare myself. Why can't I take my university studies this seriously?? gonk

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
You know You're a Harry Potter nerd when watching the movies, you can tell what chapter of the books is happening. I've read SS/PS so much that I can do that.
you start making up harry potter yo mama jokes......

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
you get a rat and name it Scabers
When you speak in a British accent for no apparent reason and your little sis tells you no to talk like Harry Potter.

Explanation: Because of my obsession, British accents sound like Harry Potter to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff