Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
xXMUSEfreakXx

When the power goes off while your playing the drums and you're waving a drumstick screaming "LUMOS DAMNIT!!!!"

When some one makes you mad you scream one of the following: "CRUCCIO!" "AVADA KEDAVRA!" or "VOLDEMORT'S n****e!"

I nearly died laughing at these two. rofl
You know when your HP fan you start speaking in a British accent and start speaking like the characters, eventhough you're American.

It's obviously happened to me. I still can't controll it. whee
you know your a harry potter nerd when you make up harry potter yaoi couples
Kakanji
sentrybells
You know you're a harry potter nerd when...

you point to things like parking meters, and comment on the 'crazy things these muggles come up with...

then you proceed to die with laughter. xp

I love the signature. heart

I love yours. makes me want to read the Dark Tower again wink
User Image
You know you're an HP nerd when you declare you are one in the front of your whole classroom, and again in your dreams. heart
You know your a HP nerd when every blog of your is HP theamed and every inch of your room is filled with HP...and you still want MORE!!! gonk (That's an unhealthy obsesion! eek )
You know your a HP nerd when every profile on every website you use is covered in HP stuff.

Sparkly Genius

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You know you are a Harry Potter nerd when you run about in public in Hogwarts school robes, film it (along with people's rather humorous reactions) and then post it on youtube.

<.< >.>

Dedicated Entrepreneur

this is all materialistic if you were a harry potter nerd.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are two types of harry potter nerds.
there are those who are nerds about the content,
and there are those who are nerds about the concept.

I would like to see a few more content nerds in this topic.
ex. you know you're a harry potter nerd when you know dumbledore has a scar that is a perfect map of the london underground on his left knee, and ron has a distant muggle cousin that is a consultant.

Interesting Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
[a l e x a n d e r]
You know you are a Harry Potter nerd when you run about in public in Hogwarts school robes, film it (along with people's rather humorous reactions) and then post it on youtube.

<.< >.>
it all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...

i wanna see that video.

you know your a Harry Potter nerd when you believe yourself in love with more than one character, dead or alive.

it all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down...
once i yelled ava kedavra to my teacher and she got mad at me xD

freak.
you know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you turn eleven and are upset that you didn't recieve your letter of acceptance to Hogwarts.
Life is short-I am not
this is all materialistic if you were a harry potter nerd.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are two types of harry potter nerds.
there are those who are nerds about the content,
and there are those who are nerds about the concept.

I would like to see a few more content nerds in this topic.
ex. you know you're a harry potter nerd when you know dumbledore has a scar that is a perfect map of the london underground on his left knee, and ron has a distant muggle cousin that is a consultant.

Psh. Who doesn't know about Dumbledore's scar?
J.K. never said how he got it did she? 'Cause I remember saying that I hoped she included that when I found out the last book would go into Dumbledore's past.

Also, I thought Ron's distant muggle cousin was an accountant.
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you're standing in a messy room, and you want one thing from it, and you just want nothing more than to be able to cast Accio and not need to sift through everything.
You know you're a HP nerd when...

you plan to name your first born son Remus. And the second son Sirius. And the third son Severus. And the fourth son.... well I don't actually want that many kids lol stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff