Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you use you QuinceaƱera (it's like a sweet 16 only when your 15) money to get a plane ticket to go to the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire premier in New York city. (Parent's almost killed me when I got back to California a week later)

Lonely Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
it all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...

you know you're an HP nerd when you have a plush of your favourite character commissioned for you, looking like the actor.

(i've done this, and he's adorable and cute, and even if he's dead in the books, i'll always have him!)

it all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down...
you know you're a harry potter nerd when your dad announces the whole family is going to a football match, and you shout, "YAY! Can't wait til the game! I love quidditch!"
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you choose an online screen name that is Harry-Potter-related...

For example, I went by Tonks for a long time in a chat room. LOL

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you cannot separate FACT from FICTION, and you actually believe you're a witch or wizard, expect a Hogwarts letter, or say spells from the books out loud... stressed
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you follow Tom Felton and the Phelps twins on twitter just to see what they're up to.
You know you are a Harry Potter nerd when you connect everything everyone say to Harry potter razz
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you dream of being included on the books character sweatdrop
cutie smiles
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you go on a Tom Felton site and tear up cuz it says he's taken and he likes girly girls that don't wear skinny jeans(feltbeats.com) and then proceed to question your wardrobe choices and ask your mom if you're a girly girl. (Just happen to me like 5 minutes ago.)

When you relate to this^.
When the power goes off while your playing the drums and you're waving a drumstick screaming "LUMOS DAMNIT!!!!"
When questioned why you aren't at Hogwarts, you say, "My letter got lost."
When your friends call you Malfoy and you call them Crabbe and Goyle.
When your wall is covered in pictures from magazines, posters, printed pictures, and any other HP related thing that can be held up with tape.
When you refer to your cat as Crookshanks.
When you named the toad you found in the school parking lot Trevor.
When some one makes you mad you scream one of the following: "CRUCCIO!" "AVADA KEDAVRA!" or "VOLDEMORT'S n****e!"
When you watch your friends in class to determine which character they are most like or what house they'd be in.
When your in class and pretend your in some class at Hogwarts.
When you nickname your least favorite teacher Umbridge.
When you dislike someone because of their similarities with Hermione.
When someone talks about a person with the same name as an actor in HP or say something reminding you of a character you scream that characters name.
When you're talking to your friend about it and no one knows what you're saying of what you're talking about.
When you relate to just about every post above you.

I could go on for hours, but I've decided it's best that I don't... sweatdrop

8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dunno if anyones said this, but:

You know you're a Harry Potter Nerd when you read and reply to thread like this one.
^o^ <---Look! a Golden snitch!
You know u r an HP Nerd when you walk around with a stick and start saying spels from the books LOL emo
You know your a Harry Potter nerd when you read all the books 5 times and remember all words!

Lonely Codger

12,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
You're a Harry Potter Nerd when you start a Wrock (Wizard Rock) band called "Aberforth and the Goats".
NO NAME STEALING. It took us forever to decide. xD
you know your a harry potter nerd when-
when your really excited to meet someone who likes it too- moments later you become great friends blaugh happened to me once only that friend was a high school teacher. biggrin
You know you're a harry potter nerd when...

you point to things like parking meters, and comment on the 'crazy things these muggles come up with...

then you proceed to die with laughter. xp

Lonely Codger

12,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
sentrybells
You know you're a harry potter nerd when...

you point to things like parking meters, and comment on the 'crazy things these muggles come up with...

then you proceed to die with laughter. xp

I love the signature. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas