Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know you're a HP nerd when you call twilight "the-book-that-must-not-be-named.
cutie smiles
dementedvampyrefaerie
u kno ur a hp nerd when sum1 says what'd u fall over for and ur reply is i didnt do it on purpose (in character too)

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you understand this refrence right away. (Although admitedly, I had to re-read it twice. =])

Lol yess and shame on u for having to re read it twice...u kno ur a hp nerd when u can make a hp reference out of anything
In my case,
You know when you're a Harry Potter nerd when you think and wish Lucius Malfoy was/is real.

;__;
But hey, I can dream.
>.>
You know you're an HP nerd when you seriously consider dropping out of college to get a job at the HP theme park.
Erin Sovenya
You know you're an HP nerd when you seriously consider dropping out of college to get a job at the HP theme park.

To be honest,it'd probably be fun working at the HP section of the park,and hey... You can always,maybe transfer credits to another college or something.... mrgreen
You are a HP nead wen you post on any topic about HP... sweatdrop
You are a true definite harry potter nerd when you constantly ditch everything you could do and watch the movies and read the books over and over. And beg your mom for the movies and books ofcourse till you get them! Now i am begging for an harry potter sweater wand and slytherin scarf and your mom doesnt get it for you (ill get you mom i have money!)
When you have posters and drawings of harry potter and hogwarts signs for the houses
When you stay up late with your flash ligth that needs a new battery till 12 and read the books
When you are depressed when some of you favorite characters die but you still have characters you like alot anyway.
When you curse ppl that like twilight in school
When you shout across the room that harry potter is beter than twilight
When you shout random spells at ppl and when you go and search for harry potter fans to talk to.
You also know alot of harry potter facts and you answer questions correctly about harrfy potter and last but not least when your teacher says books that in the libary and she says harry potter everyone looks at you and says your name redface biggrin
Go Harry Potter Nerds including me
You know your a Harry Potter nerd when you give all your friends names from the books and sort them into houses. <3
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you wonder how many muggles believe the series is fiction.
You know your a harry potter nerd when you make a facebook account for one of the characters. =]
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you're absolutely sure that your diary is talking to you.
You know you're a Harry Potter Nerd when you spend your week long trip to London searching for Diagon Alley

a
MEFS_rules_the_world
You know you're a HP nerd when you call twilight "the-book-that-must-not-be-named.

Guilty as charged. 3nodding
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you have the books in languages you can't even read.

Wealthy Genius

6,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you cut out every newspaper and magazine clipping regarding the series and keep them in a Harry Potter bag.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff