Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know you're a Harry Potter Nerd when you get your Report Card and start running toward your friends saying "How many OWLs did you get?".

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ℓα∂ץ sє∂ια - Gaer ph' khruste lodias whol vel'ussa juba Aster zhah natha elg'cahl.
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

тєxт ∷ When your working on fanfics for different fandoms and you change your plot from another fandom to Harry Potter cause "this will sound so much cooler with HP" rofl ...I've done this a few times

мσσ∂ ∷ Geeky
User Image
...you're a Harry Potter nerd when you want to be an English teacher just so you can make Harry Potter required reading and give brutal tests over it.. sweatdrop
You know you're a harry potter nerd when you wore your harry potter costume to see Twilight in theaters (which i did.) and when you have a permanent dark mark tattoo on your left arm. (which i do.)
You know you're a HP nerd when u start lughing at HP related jokes
-ex. " I will not make fun of Remus Lupin and his 'time of the month'"

You know you're a HP nerd when you start having a "wizard duel" with ur friends. (Me and my friends actually do this, when we get tired of it the first one who says Avada Kedavra wins.)
you know your a harry potter nerd when you make yo mama disses that only you and your friends can understand.
for instance.
Me: yo mama is so ugly that you have to look at her through a mirror like a basilisk.
other person: what the hell is a basilisk...?
me: stressed

lol or when you friends tell you that your obsessed and you try to go a day without thinking about it only to realize that half of your closet and jewelry, most of your wall, and all of your school binders are covered in something harry potter related.
you know your an hp nerd when you look through this thread and realize that yes, you are one of the numerous people holding a snitch.
lmfao...
harry=cool ^^
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you know the meaning of the of your vocab word "Umbrage" due to the books.

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
you know your a harry potter nerd when you wish you were a wizard, and actually remember the names of the spells they use like "stupefy", i done that before..haha
u kno ur a hp nerd when sum1 says what'd u fall over for and ur reply is i didnt do it on purpose (in character too)
You know you are a Harry Potter nerd when you have things you want to buy that's Harry Potter related that you would go get a job for.

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when the only music you listen to is Wrock.

You know You're a Harry Potter nerd when you look at the list of onehundred and one things NOT to do at Hogwarts and plan out how you would do each and everyone of them, imagining reactions, and bursting out randomly while people stare.

You know You're a Harry Potter nerd when you lurk this thread and this subforum.

You know You're a Harry Potter nerd when you think Edward Cullen is just Cedric Diggory as an Inferi infected with vamperism that sparkles.

You know your a Harry Potter nerd when you have dreams about the books/series/characters.

You know you are a Harry Potter nerd when you sit here and try to think of things that make you a Harry Potter nerd to only find out you do each and everyone of them...and are proud.

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you keep an eye out for ANY new news for the theme park coming out in Spring this year, in Orlando, Florida.
Quote:
You know You're a Harry Potter nerd when you think Edward Cullen is just Cedric Diggory as an Inferi infected with vamperism that sparkles.

HAHAHAH. I hate Twilight. I actually borrowed my friends copy, for like five minutes, and "modified" the words on the back. One of my guy friends said I made it better. I said something like Edward was a gay fairy.xD
dementedvampyrefaerie
u kno ur a hp nerd when sum1 says what'd u fall over for and ur reply is i didnt do it on purpose (in character too)

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you understand this refrence right away. (Although admitedly, I had to re-read it twice. =])

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff