Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spin-off of supermanakosohama's "You know you're a science nerd when..." in the science and tech forum.

It's a game and it goes like this: you simply answer the question in the title, it doesn't have to be true for you if you don't want it to be, for example-

You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you call the ride at the amusement park King's Cross instead of King Chaos. (Totally happened to me on several ocassions.)
You know your a Harry Potte nerd when you accidentally have fantasies about being a wizard.
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you go on a Tom Felton site and tear up cuz it says he's taken and he likes girly girls that don't wear skinny jeans(feltbeats.com) and then proceed to question your wardrobe choices and ask your mom if you're a girly girl. (Just happen to me like 5 minutes ago.)
You know you're a HP fan when ... you accidentally shout lumos at the lightswitch on occasion.
Stolen from the vastness that is the internet.
You know your a Harry Potter nerd when you go to the 6th movie in costume.
What? I looked super fierce as Bellatrix, should I just waste that sitting at home?
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you know who said all the quotes in the Harry Potter who-said-it thread.

Profitable Fatcat

You know you're a HP nerd when you stress over the fact that you didn't get a Hogwarts letter over the summer.

kittenl0ve - love your siggy biggrin

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
When you can name what events happen on what page, or what page a new chapter starts on.
You know you're a HP Nerd when you think everyone else around you is a muggle... rofl
you know your a hp nerd if your bedroom is covered in hp and you can quote all his words from heart
You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you have the Harry Potter wikipedia page bookmarked.
For those of you who want the link, the wiki page is here.

x__c r u c i o - Thank you heart

You know you're a Harry Potter fan when you check Mugglenet and The-Leaky-Cauldron every day for even the smallest amount of new information about anything Harry Potter related, wheitehr it be about the movies, J.K.R, the actors, or just something was mentioned related to Harry Potter in the 'muggle' news wink
heart You know you're a Harry Potter nerd when you are so loyal to your house that you buy an "official uniform" online.
I have my eye on one that is perfect, but it's like 50 bucks so I'm saving up.
You nknow you're a Harry Potter nerd when tons things mentioned in this thread are true for you.
Buhloo_Rhapsody
You know you're a Harry Potter fan when you check Mugglenet and The-Leaky-Cauldron every day for even the smallest amount of new information about anything Harry Potter related, wheitehr it be about the movies, J.K.R, the actors, or just something was mentioned related to Harry Potter in the 'muggle' news wink

I do this too!

You know your a HP nerd when you buy Harry Potter's light up wand and actually use it in the dark. You have all of the soundtracks,movies and books. Oh and when you buy HP Clue because it's better than the regular version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff