Welcome to Gaia! ::

I totally do. I mean in the book it sounded like he was sooooo awesome, and he was my fav character, but when i saw him in the movies i was soooo disappointed! crying
Maybe, but I'm happy with the one we have so far, you know?
The whole Prisoner of Azkaban movie disappointed me.
Yes, because characters should all be about appearance. Everyone should be hot, or the movies would suck! Who cares if they have excellent credibility as actors? I don't wanna look at semi-ugly people!!

Please. Give me a break. Shallow people disgust me.
Lupin wasn't supposed to be hot. He's a middle-aged British man who turns into a werewolf every full moon.

It's what's inside that counts. 3nodding
Reenie
Lupin wasn't supposed to be hot. He's a middle-aged British man who turns into a werewolf every full moon.

Exactly. But I still liked how David Thewlis portrayed Lupin. He's a great actor and I, myself, do find him cute.
What about Sirius? They made him look like a rapist. At least Lupin looked sane. gonk
Rika Mayuzumi
Reenie

Exactly. But I still liked how David Thewlis portrayed Lupin. He's a great actor and I, myself, do find him cute.

couldn't of said it better myself 3nodding
No.

Mr. Thewlis was wonderful, in my opinion.

And I think he's handsome. So, there.
In the book you get the imprision that Lupin has short(maybe 1in. long) hair that is black withe grays trowout it. I say the movie totaly messed up my view of him, but the movie is still good.
SuyoM
In the book you get the imprision that Lupin has short(maybe 1in. long) hair that is black withe grays trowout it. I say the movie totaly messed up my view of him, but the movie is still good.
But thats not what the book describes him as....
I really hated the whole movie, honestly. They totally ruined the book. And though David Thewlis and Gary Oldman played their parts well (with all the butchering done to the storyline, that is), they're not at all how I pictured the characters.

Beloved Gawker

Kealdrea
What about Sirius? They made him look like a rapist. At least Lupin looked sane. gonk

Right as always, Keal. lol Sirius was just... CREEPY in the movies. eek
Isn't the whole point to try and balance things out? I think Lupin was fine in the movie. I mean, it would make it look really pathetic if you had characters that all look good but couldn't act to save their lives. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff