Welcome to Gaia! ::

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Already answered this in another thread with a few more questions... but since this thread is dedicated to this one question only, here's a more "detailed" answer. Not sorted by any ranking, because there's no ranking at all.

First there's Severus Snape. The only one of my three favourites being in the books right from the first one. And reading the books for the first time about thirteen years ago my only thought was "I like this guy!"
Of course his later actions and all the things that were revealed later are what made him "popular" among the fans. For me, those revelations (honestly) are just an addition, amplifying the "There's someone I can identify with" feeling. And regarding his childhood he's not a hero at all. He's mainly a socially awkward guy looking unkempt and (sorry, fangirls!) ugly.

Next one is Remus Lupin. For him it also started with plain "sympathy". And maybe the fact that he was different from other people in some way. One of my closest friends is very similar to Remus, so this might also add some personal emphasis. (Not to mention the love for chocolate)

Last but not least, Luna Lovegood. Like the two characters mentioned before, she's also different and quite weird, but the only one who doesn't care what others think at all when she behaves some way (as long as it doesn't hurt them). No matter how bad things are, Luna always carried some kind of light and optimism. And that's something that clearly makes her the "hero" for those who are outsiders. Even weird people can be the happy ones.

Sorry for this extremely long post and the typos you'll probably find.
I think I could say Neville is my favorite.
He just has so much character development. <3
I love how he goes from being so awkward and unconfident to a total bamf

Shy Vampire

I really liked Sirus, he cared a lot about Harry and he always had something interesting about him.
I also like Ginny, she was sort of the underdog of Weasley's but proved she was very strong and she's a girl Harry can help and wants to help with whatever situation is going on.

As last, Snape. I never thought of him as the bad guy. I always somehow felt something good about him and that really was proved in Harry Potter Seven. While almost everyone thought he was the bad guy, trying to harm Harry, he was just caring for him, protecting him and playing his part as 'bad guy' just in order to protect Harry. When he died and when we saw his memories I remember I cried so much in the cinema's! He's truly a magnificent character and in the movies Alan Rickman did an outstanding job portraying him!
I have always had a soft spot of Neville, but I must say that Severus Snap is deffinatly my fav

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
It's between Neville and Snape. I love them so much >.<
Luna defiantly !

Invisible Fairy

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM!!!!!
Remus Lupin heart

Ruthless Gekko

omigosh it's too hard to decide. I hate picking favorites. Either Sirius or Kreacher ^^
My favorite is Hermione, but I also like Luna, Tonks, Dumbledore, Molly Weasley... it's kind of hard to pin one down as my favorite.
I love Dumbledore! heart
Dobby is my favorite, it was so sad when he daed. crying

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Luna Lovegood. Something about obfuscating insanity that I find charming.
Tonks, I'd like to have seen her more. I'm glad she's making appearances in HPMOR.
I suppose Molly Weasly, just for her fight with Bellatrix.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff