voldemort 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
dumbledore 0.17894736842105 17.9% [ 17 ]
harry parents 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
edward cullen 0.031578947368421 3.2% [ 3 ]
prisonor of azakaban 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 10 ]
snape 0.58947368421053 58.9% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 >

coollogan05 generated a random number between 0 and 500 ... 210!

Dangerous Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Now everybody knows Harry Potter AND The Deathly Hallows and there was alot of death in every omvie and i thought what was the most tragic death vote and we'll see

Aekea Soldier

Protip: Prisoner of Azkaban is the book/film. The character's name is Sirius Black wink

That said, I'd land my vote on Remus and Tonks. I mean, they were practically still newlyweds and they had a small baby! You shouldn't go risking your life as cannon fodder when you have a small baby! gonk

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Braddock_Hyde's Fangirl

Loyal Friend

9,775 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
It's really hard for me to choose but I was particularly upset by Lupin, Tonks and Snape's deaths.

Hedwig's death upset me too... is it me or did Harry seem more upset over Dobby's death then Hedwig's? That just doesn't seem right to me...

Celestial Spirit

Hm, I'm split between Dumbledore and Snape, honestly.

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

Lupin and Tonks' death.

Enduring Gaian

I thought the greatest tragedy was what happened to Cedric. He was the only character who was not "in the thick of it" but got mixed up by accident and died anyway. All the others knew what they were risking; he never saw it coming.

Although I can't believe Fred's not an option in the poll.

Snape was the most moving, but not the most tragic, to me. His death, though very sad, sort of felt like a catharsis - like the guy would finally be at peace.
Losing Fred was most touching due to the fact that we knew and loved the Weasley family since the first book. But the most heartbreaking death was Snape due to his love for Lily and the huge misconception of his character.
II Moonlit Sparrow II
Lupin and Tonks' death.

I agree. They just started a family and Tonk's loved Lupin so much that she didn't care about who he actually was deep down. Sad to have a bright new life and love lost like that.

Original Gaian

Out of those on the poll I'm going to go with Snape, I felt a tug in my heart when I read of his death.
Amrafel
Protip: Prisoner of Azkaban is the book/film. The character's name is Sirius Black wink

That said, I'd land my vote on Remus and Tonks. I mean, they were practically still newlyweds and they had a small baby! You shouldn't go risking your life as cannon fodder when you have a small baby! gonk

I agree.

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Attic Cat
It's really hard for me to choose but I was particularly upset by Lupin, Tonks and Snape's deaths.

Hedwig's death upset me too... is it me or did Harry seem more upset over Dobby's death then Hedwig's? That just doesn't seem right to me...

I agree, the owl deserved more reconition.

Married Werewolf

Sirius's death broke my heart, but Remus and Tonks dying was something that I will never recover from. crying
I was really sad about Fred Weasley too

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
To me it's a toss up between Cedric Diggory and Voldemort. Cedric because he was completely innocent and had no idea what the risk was other than the test he was involved in. Voldemort because time after time he had a chance to change his life and he let his hatred of everything turn him further to evil.
Dumbledore, James and Lilly, Sirius Black and Snape are not really tragic. Sad, yes. But not tragic because they knew what they were doing and all were willing to sacrifice whatever it took to see it through.

Timid Lunatic

The most tragic for me was Fred's death, just the thought of all the pain George had and has to go through to keep on living himself after losing his twin, is enough to make my blood run cold. Then there is the rest of the family's pain.

Most of the deaths were just unneeded, Lupin and Tonks just after they got together AND had a child. Fred, just why? I was reading for Ron and the Twins ever since the second book.
Snape, o.k maybe his was part of the bigger plot, but did he have to have such a sad death.
Dumbledore was going to die soon anyway so I can begrudgingly accept his. Sirius was just a pathetic death, and I don't see why Luscious couldn't have been killed off, or any other random deatheater in that scene just to even the deaths out.
And isn't it a little odd that Harry was more upset about Doddy's death than Hedwigs, he'd known Hedwig longer and she was always of use to him so he should have mourned her at least equally to Dobby.
There was also Cedric Diggory's death, I really don't see why he had to die. He wasn't an important enough character to have caused big ripples to the plot like Lupin or Sirius.
I don't care much for the Potters and James did seem like a right jerk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff