Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Patronus takes the form of an animal that possesses characteristics from your own personality.

What form would the patronus of the aay take?
Yeesh, an interesting idea but not easy to carry out when you know next to nothing about them. Besides, does it really have to do with their personality? I thought it had more to do with where their heart is. Snape is nothing like a doe. Tonks is not like a werewolf. And Hermione's patronus would then most likely be something smarter than an otter, don't you think? Maybe an elephant, dolphin or an octopus.

... regardless. I think yours would be... an eagle.
I agree with you ^
Judging by your clothes and your profile.... I think yours might be..... a Phoenix.

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Apples n Stereo
I agree with you ^
Judging by your clothes and your profile.... I think yours might be..... a Phoenix.

a bee.... eek

Fashionable Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Liplopman
Yeesh, an interesting idea but not easy to carry out when you know next to nothing about them. Besides, does it really have to do with their personality? I thought it had more to do with where their heart is. Snape is nothing like a doe. Tonks is not like a werewolf. And Hermione's patronus would then most likely be something smarter than an otter, don't you think? Maybe an elephant, dolphin or an octopus.

LoL
No need to act all geeky about HP, I just copied and pasted that 1st line from a survey.
Use your imagination maybe?

^ giraffe o:

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I La Belleza I
Liplopman

LoL
No need to act all geeky about HP, I just copied and pasted that 1st line from a survey.

^ giraffe o:

me?????
finnyfreak - Alright, don't kick me in the face for saying it but the first animal that came to mind was a mouse. *ducks and covers*

Apples n Stereo
I agree with you ^

xD That sounds waaay too grand for me, but a flattering idea none the less. :3 I think yours should be a rather graceful seal, or a giant jelly fish.

I La Belleza I

LoL

^ giraffe o:

But it's fun to be geeky. D: It makes things hell-uva lot more interesting.

Fashionable Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
An arctic wolf.

Ferocious Shapeshifter

17,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Kroneland
An arctic wolf.

A horned owl.

Questionable Dabbler

Apples n Stereo
I agree with you ^

just wanted to tell you that the avpm poster in your sig is the most amazing thing i've ever seen, and i lmfao at it

Questionable Dabbler

[-Teh Doomy Doom-]

a crocodile :3
ArtemisoftheCrows
[-Teh Doomy Doom-]

a crocodile :3

i could very easily see a wolf...

...but i say a bat suits you.

3nodding

Questionable Dabbler

Disco Ranger Alpha
ArtemisoftheCrows