Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Dark Elf

I ask because I want to draw some~

My favorite is any scene with Snape from the OoP (movie) when Umbridge is having her montage of annoying to the teachers and the annoyingly catchy theme music of hers is playing, haha.

So tell me some of your favorites! They can be both either from the books or the movies, I like both. Feel free to chat too! heart

Scenes thus far:

- When Snape protected the trio from Werewolf!Lupin
- Dobby holding his sock and telling Lucius he is free
- McGonagall commanding the armor to protect Hogwarts
- Bellatrix torturing Hermione
- Arrival scene to Hogwarts, when the students are in the boats holding lanterns
- When Harry and co. are in the Room of Prophecies.
- The DA practicing their Patronus Charms.
- The scene between Gellert Grindelwald and Voldemort.
- Hermione punching Draco
- Battle between McGonagall and Snape
- Scenes from Snape's memories
- Ferret!Draco
- Lucius scolding Draco in Bourgin and Burkes.
- Fight in the Department of Mysteries.
- Lucius trying to convince Harry to hand over the prophecy.
- Lucius after Draco lost at Quidditch.
- Peeves saluting the Weasley twins.

Greedy Capitalist

The scene between Gellert Grindelwald and Voldemort.

Although it was different in the book, it looked decent in the movie. Still prefer the book, though.

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

But of course, this is my absolute favourite:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YEAH. EAT DUNG, MALFOY!

Dapper Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Conversationalist 100
McGonagall vs. Snape,
Snape goes to Malfoy Manor,
Snape's memories,
& anything with Lucius Malfoy in it.

Magical Dark Elf

Thanks for telling me everyone~ I've added them to the list.

iKarnezar

How was it in the book? I don't remember, and I sadly do not have the book it's in.

xMidnightMusicx

The first one was after Invisible!Harry started messing with Malfoy and his gang, right? It is indeed a cute shot. c: Lol I loved it when she punched him. Cx

ShiShaGoes

Hurray for scenes with Snape in them, haha. Cx I'm going to need a specific scene though with Lucius, have a favorite?

Greedy Capitalist

Chirusea-soma
Thanks for telling me everyone~ I've added them to the list.

iKarnezar

How was it in the book? I don't remember, and I sadly do not have the book it's in.

Voldemort breaks into Grindelwald's cell and demands to know where the Elder Wand is. Gellert doesn't tell him, and he instead laughs at him and tells him that he welcomes death, and to kill him. He tells Voldemort that he will never find what he's looking for, and that there is so much he doesn't understand.

Voldemort kills him in a rage and leaves to go to Dumbledore's grave to get the wand.

But still, its the best scene ever, because Grindelwald laughs in Voldemort's face, as his reputation doesn't mean a damn thing to him!

Magical Dark Elf

iKarnezar

Voldemort breaks into Grindelwald's cell and demands to know where the Elder Wand is. Gellert doesn't tell him, and he instead laughs at him and tells him that he welcomes death, and to kill him. He tells Voldemort that he will never find what he's looking for, and that there is so much he doesn't understand.

Voldemort kills him in a rage and leaves to go to Dumbledore's grave to get the wand.

But still, its the best scene ever, because Grindelwald laughs in Voldemort's face, as his reputation doesn't mean a damn thing to him!

Ohh yeah, that is different then the movie. haha He's got some spunk to laugh at Voldemort like that. Too bad he dies though..

Dapper Gekko

9,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
... Would have to say......
In the sixth movie~
User Image
Oh yeah....
Wait... What do you mean that wasn't an actual scene... Oh s**t!

Haha I tease.... This is my favorite scene.
Draco the twitchy ferret biggrin
User Image

Edit: Stupid band with >.>

Magical Dark Elf

BlinkyIris

Pffft xD Sorry, the first one is invalid. And sadly the second image isn't showing, but I know the scene and will add it to the list! (It's one of my favorites~) And are you stalking me, how'd you find this? lol

Edit: Yay the image works now. Cx

Dapper Gekko

9,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chirusea-soma
BlinkyIris

Pffft xD Sorry, the first one is invalid. And sadly the second image isn't showing, but I know the scene and will add it to the list! (It's one of my favorites~) And are you stalking me, how'd you find this? lol

Pfft! It should!

But ya.... Ferrot Draco was too funny xD
And totally biggrin
You know I'm not a bit Harry Potter lover like you xD
But I just had to pop in and answer :3

Dapper Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ShiShaGoes

Hurray for scenes with Snape in them, haha. Cx I'm going to need a specific scene though with Lucius, have a favorite?

My favorite is probably when he is in Bourgin and Burkes selling things and he scolds Draco for touching things.
Also, when he watches Draco lose at quidditch, that face he makes is priceless.
I am also fond of the fight in the Department of Mysteries in the Order of the Phoenix movie when he talks to Harry about handing them the prophecy.

Magical Dark Elf

BlinkyIris

Pfft! It should!

But ya.... Ferrot Draco was too funny xD
And totally biggrin
You know I'm not a bit Harry Potter lover like you xD
But I just had to pop in and answer :3

haha Well thank you for stopping by and sharing a scene!~ c:

I'm afraid that I've become very obsessed with HP lately. I can relate almost anything I see/hear lately to a HP reference. OTL Also, I got a 38" poster of Snape on my ceiling over my bed. heart I literally sleep under him each night XD /shot/ I got his wand now too. I could make another comment here but I'm sure you'll figure them all out by yourself.

Dapper Gekko

9,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chirusea-soma
No card board cut out or body pillow yet?!
Woman! I found those for you for a reason!
And I could comment on the wand thing.. But this is a PG-13 site >.>

And I could get in trouble for saying such things. Hehehe ~

Magical Dark Elf

ShiShaGoes

My favorite is probably when he is in Bourgin and Burkes selling things and he scolds Draco for touching things.
Also, when he watches Draco lose at quidditch, that face he makes is priceless.
I am also fond of the fight in the Department of Mysteries in the Order of the Phoenix movie when he talks to Harry about handing them the prophecy.

haha Now I got to go rewatch that part so I can see his face. Cx Added them all to my list, thanks for sharing!~

Magical Dark Elf

BlinkyIris

xD I don't have room yet for a cutout, and as for the body pillow they need to make them right. It's supposed to look like the character on said pillow is laying down on a bed (Like my Kaito KID one~), his wasn't like that. Granted I'm obviously not going to find one of him like that unless it's drawn... crying

Lol save it for the next time we talk on FB then. Cx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces