Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff?

I'm forever a Ravenclaw. :>
gryffindor for sure biggrin

Gambino Gaian

I refuse to confine to a mall set by a talking hat. I am home-schooled and thus reserve myself to be a hard-working, bookish and ambitious idiot without having to suffer prejudice from 75% of the wizarding population 3nodding

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
<3 Hufflepuff, bitches. <3

Greedy Capitalist

Slytherin, definitely.

******** the other houses.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Officially a Ravenclaw thanks to the Sorting Hat placing me there (went to the Harry Potter Exhibition).

Shameless Lunatic

𝔑𝔬 β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫𝔱 π”΄π”žπ”«π”± 𝔱𝔬 π”Ÿπ”žπ”±π”±π”©π”’ 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”Ÿπ”’π”€π”¦π”«π”«π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔱𝔬 𝔒𝔫𝔑.
β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫𝔱 π”΄π”žπ”«π”± π”ž 𝔠𝔢𝔠𝔩𝔒 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔒𝔠𝔢𝔠𝔩𝔒𝔑 𝔯𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔀𝔒.
β™•
Slytherclaw. Don't judge heart

β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫𝔱 π”΄π”žπ”«π”± 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 π”‡π”’π”žπ”±π”₯ π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”©π”© 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔰.
HI! I'm totally a ravenclaw, too!!!! >:} rofl

Gambino Gaian

Loony Luna Malfoy
𝔑𝔬 β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫𝔱 π”΄π”žπ”«π”± 𝔱𝔬 π”Ÿπ”žπ”±π”±π”©π”’ 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”Ÿπ”’π”€π”¦π”«π”«π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔱𝔬 𝔒𝔫𝔑.
β™•
Slytherclaw. Don't judge heart

β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫𝔱 π”΄π”žπ”«π”± 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 π”‡π”’π”žπ”±π”₯ π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”©π”© 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔰.

Darling, we all judge each other - consciously or subconsciously. That's how we handle meeting new people, happenings and items. An active mind will analyse everything.

However, I will not - and cannot - blame you for that house choice. When I was eleven I would have fit fine in Rawenclaw (well, more or less fine), as well as Hufflepuff (I sort of out-grew Hufflepuff and became a procrastinator when I was introduced to internet though). While I have never been ambitious I, according to numerous quizzes, do fit the (heavily misleading) image of Slytherin.* So as it stands, the only house I wouldn't lay claim on would be Gryffindor.

*Note that the hat never says that Slytherin students are evil or cruel. Still they get all the negative traits in every single quiz I've seen. Ambition is rarely if ever mentioned in those quizzes. This is a great annoyance to me as I have a lot of respect for the Slytherin values. Not the racist part but the "I'm an active achiever with a brain" part that get things done without being suicidal.
Pixiepuff ;P

In a relationship with HiImAnnoying

Out of all the sorting house quizzes I've taken, half the time I got Slytherin, half the time Ravenclaw. On Pottermore I got Slytherin... but I don't know.

I'll stick with Slytherclaw /(>u< wink /

Shameless Lunatic

p1gfarts
Out of all the sorting house quizzes I've taken, half the time I got Slytherin, half the time Ravenclaw. On Pottermore I got Slytherin... but I don't know.

β™•
Yeah man! Me too! Oh and theres this weirdly scientific test... haha just saying

EDIT: If that link doesnt work, try this one, sorry.!

Hardened Warrior

Loony Luna Malfoy
p1gfarts

β™•
Yeah man! Me too! Oh and theres this weirdly scientific test... haha just saying

That test said that I was a Ravenclaw
and Pottermore said that I was a Slytherin.
Thanks for posting the link in the forums, the quiz/test was interesting smile

In a relationship with HiImAnnoying

Loony Luna Malfoy
p1gfarts

β™•

lol weird, o: i've taken this test before.. the first time i got ravenclaw, taking it now, i get slytherin... I WAS MADE FOR SLYTHERCLAW xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff