Welcome to Gaia! ::

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Eponine Miserable
I put the word 'Ended' in quotes as for me Harry Potter never really ends.

But really, I've not looked forward to anything as much as I did the next Harry Potter book, or the next Harry Potter movie. The mounting excitement, going online and discussing the Ifs and Whats and then finally reading it/seeing it. If read a few good books, watched some movies but I've never really go into anything as much as I did this. I wish I was creative and write some fanfiction (as i love reading it) or drawing some fan art or joining a wrock band but really it's left a big void in my life! Is there anything out there that can take the place of Harry, Ron and Hermione? Or, am I doomed to live the rest of my life with a piece on me missing?

To sum up. Just how has everyone filled that hole?

Diamond Bear

Trying to convince my parents to let me go to WWOHP and writing Harry Potter fanfic.

Interesting Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
You swore and said
"We are not
We are not shining stars"
This I know
I never said we are

Fan fiction, Pottermore, rereading the series since I got the ebooks, rewatching the series just because.

I will always be a Potterhead, nothing can ever change that. However, the 'hole' you speak of is really just getting into other fandoms.

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Friendly Bloodsucker

I started looking for books like the Harry Potter series unfortunately I haven't really found something as good as it.

Friendly Guardian

15,600 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
I felt a little piece of me die. Then I found the Percy Jackson series and fell in love again. Then I felt another little piece of me die And so on and so forth...
I started on the Sookie Stackhouse series.
I love it, but I can't say it's an upgrade.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Who are you_I am Canada
I haven;t read the last book or watch the last 2 movies sweatdrop

Do yourself a favor and don't read the last book it is a disappointment.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have been reading a boat load of fanfiction and getting extremely picky about it.

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
scream It never will end for me, I have..

1.) Fanfictions
2.) Re read books/ watch movies
3.) Hedwig tattoo
4.) HP Shoes
5.) Pottermore
6.) USF HP park
7.) AVPM

Isn't she going to make a HP encyclopedia?
♥ ♡ Q u e e n i e; ♥ ♡

⇢ I've gotten involved in other fandoms, although Harry Potter is always on the back of my mind.
More recently, I've been really into The Vampire Diaries, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, and Doctor Who. I've also been watching a boat load of movies and getting into their fandoms at random moments.
Sadly, I haven't been able to find a book series as captivating as Harry Potter was.

This reminds me -- I need to get more involved on Pottermore, and possibly continue writing some HP fanfiction.

Friendly Explorer

tiffanylover22
relly upset ther not making another one

Well, J K Rowling only wanted to write 7 books, and they can't make more movies if they're aren't any more books.

Friendly Explorer

little miss cooter
scream It never will end for me, I have..

1.) Fanfictions
2.) Re read books/ watch movies
3.) Hedwig tattoo
4.) HP Shoes
5.) Pottermore
6.) USF HP park
7.) AVPM

Isn't she going to make a HP encyclopedia?

If J K Rowling writes ANYTHING more Harry Potter related, I will go insane to buy it. I already have the "Textbooks", and the Tales of Beetle the Bard.

Friendly Explorer

Lady Narcissa Blackstone
I have been reading a boat load of fanfiction and getting extremely picky about it.

Oh, yeah? Any good ones?

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cat Royal
Lady Narcissa Blackstone

Oh, yeah? Any good ones?

Just To Be by Amarti
Even if the paring Severus/Hermione isn't your thing, I love the picture it paints of the wizarding world post Voldemort.

Friendly Explorer

Lady Narcissa Blackstone
Cat Royal
Lady Narcissa Blackstone

Oh, yeah? Any good ones?

Just To Be by Amarti
Even if the paring Severus/Hermione isn't your thing, I love the picture it paints of the wizarding world post Voldemort.

Severus/Hermione sounds a bit *****, but if it is well written, I may look it up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff