Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count: (got nothing else to ask >.<)

+1 (cause I'm cool like that) 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

gallifreyonefalling
1: Ron is my favourite out of the Golden Trio. I can understand why others don't like him, but I favor him as the most realistic out of the three and interesting.
2: Draco x Hermione...er, no. Just...no. No. Not my cup of tea, at all.
3: I love AU stories, but so many of them completely screw up the character's personalities. Just...no. No.
4: Harry & Ginny seemed a bit random to me. I'm absolutely okay with it, I just think it could've been handled a bit better to have built up more over the years.
5: I'm actually pretty fenced about Peter. He sold out Harry's parents, but his actions made sense in a way.
6: I rarely ever read "pairing" fanfiction. I'm more into character studies and well-written AU's.
7: If there's one pairing that intrigues me the most, it's probably Alice & Frank, or Draco & Astoria.
8: Unless it's a hilariously awkward story about Al meeting Snape's portrait, I do not care for Next-Gen stories at all.
9: I ship canon. Seriously, that seems like a dying trait around fandom now, the idea of "canon."

Ron is my favourite too.

Familiar Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
Some of my opinions seem to be quite common on this thread, but...

1. I don't like Snape. I understand why he did what he did and I understand why he did what he did, but he ruined many students during his teaching. He belittled students, called them names, and didn't teach them anything about potions just spent his time yelling at them.

2. I don't like how Ron is portrayed. He's given good qualities that would help during the books/movies, but he's made into a jealous prat who only cares about money and/or fame. Ron got on my nerves so much during the books but some of his lines are awesome! xd

3. The Marauders are really interesting characters, I think. James was a horrible bully, but he apparently grew up in 7th year and died for someone he loved. Sirius attempted murder and was also a horrible bully, but he tried to be a good godfather and also died for someone he loved. Remus stood by and let others be bullied, let Harry be placed in an abusive situation, and was an idiot about the whole Tonks situation, but he also died for someone/something he loved. Peter is actually a very straightforward character, I think. He was a bully in school and grew up to be a more powerful bully out of school. James, Sirius, and Remus all have their redeemable qualities but they all were stupid in school.

4. I understand Harry's angst fest during OotP and feel that it's justified, but he made some really stupid decisions during it that would have saved a lot of trouble.

5. I...don't really like Dumbledore. He just...no. Just no.

Shameless Gawker

I ******** want to s**t on Rowling for her absurd RonxHermione pairing.

Dapper Dabbler

James spent 90% of his social/school life being an arse. And he sucks. And his actor was ugly.

Harry/Ginny sucks.

Give me Neville/Luna. Rowling, I didn't like the random pairing of Neville/Hannah. Why.. Just why?

Why is Dracomionie so popular? What is this? It's just another crack pairing like Neville and Hannah.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Peter is my effing favorite.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
LittleStevieHorseAndPhone

Wow. I think that's the most unpopular opinion out of all the ones that are posted. xd

Why do you think that?

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Buttery Biscuit Face
I ******** want to s**t on Rowling for her absurd RonxHermione pairing.

I KNOW RIGHT.
I have no idea what she was thinking.

Sure, they would balance each other out, but if they were really in a relationship then it would probably last two days at most.

Plus, they're just not... meant for each other.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
ll The Slytherin Queen ll
LittleStevieHorseAndPhone

Wow. I think that's the most unpopular opinion out of all the ones that are posted. xd

Why do you think that?

He's very human. I mean, think about it.

What would you have done?

Most of us would like to say we'd be faithful to our friends and would rather die than sell them out.

But according to a psychological study done by Stanley Milgram, 60% of us would kill a man if an authority figure ordered us to do it.

I feel like Peter gets a lot more fandom hate than he deserves.

And in his school years I imagine he was rather adorable.

But I guess I just have a thing for the spineless.

*huggles himmmmm*

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Annalilse

Peter is actually a very straightforward character, I think. He was a bully in school and grew up to be a more powerful bully out of school.

I disagree with that. In school, he was never the really. He just witnessed the bullying. In the books, it described the scene as James doing the bullying, Sirius being his sidekick, Peter watching, and Remus trying hard to ignore it.

And even outside of school, he was Voldemort's servant. Once again, he was just a witness to all the "bullying" that the Dark Lord did to his victims.

Celestial Spirit

I disagree with that. In school, he was never the really. He just witnessed the bullying. In the books, it described the scene as James doing the bullying, Sirius being his sidekick, Peter watching, and Remus trying hard to ignore it.

And even outside of school, he was Voldemort's servant. Once again, he was just a witness to all the "bullying" that the Dark Lord did to his victims.

Well, he did kill Cedric, but that was on a direct order, so I'm not sure if it counts.

Familiar Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
Annalilse

Peter is actually a very straightforward character, I think. He was a bully in school and grew up to be a more powerful bully out of school.

True, most of what he does is witnessing, but I feel like just watching someone be bullied is bad enough. I guess he wouldn't be classed as a bully, though, even if I consider him such. sweatdrop

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
chrysanths
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
chrysanths
Why do people like Luna x Rolf when we never even MET the guy?

....the same for Hannah. She was barely there to the point of nonexistence. rolleyes

I like them together because while Luna/Neville is a fine ship, I don't see Neville going with Luna to find new creatures around the world. He likes his plants too much. Rolf has that creature finding background being the grandson of Newt.

I like the fact that Neville is happy with Hannah because he gets the nice, sweet, shy girl he deserves.

Isn't that the entire point? You find exotic plants around the world too. Not just animals.
So kill two birds with one stone. Background is fine, but personality is still unknown.

Considering the mess she made with Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, and other couples in the series I am glad that JKR didn't write anything about Rolf's personality. The same goes for Hannah.

Devoted Friend

Lady Narcissa Blackstone
chrysanths
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
chrysanths
Why do people like Luna x Rolf when we never even MET the guy?

....the same for Hannah. She was barely there to the point of nonexistence. rolleyes

I like them together because while Luna/Neville is a fine ship, I don't see Neville going with Luna to find new creatures around the world. He likes his plants too much. Rolf has that creature finding background being the grandson of Newt.

I like the fact that Neville is happy with Hannah because he gets the nice, sweet, shy girl he deserves.

Isn't that the entire point? You find exotic plants around the world too. Not just animals.
So kill two birds with one stone. Background is fine, but personality is still unknown.

Considering the mess she made with Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, and other couples in the series I am glad that JKR didn't write anything about Rolf's personality. The same goes for Hannah.

Oh gods. You are so right. Thank goodness JK never made them really important.

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Bellatrix is my favorite character.
I was glad to see her kill Sirius.
I love Ginny.
I'm not a fan of the Lupin/Tonks pairing at all.

Magnetic Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
* I think Harry and Draco should have ended up together, or at least best friends heart I feel the chemistry, unlike him and any girl.

*Ron and Hermione make a horrible coupe, I feel the chemistry more with her and Harry than her and Ron.

* Hermione should be with a Ravenclaw, possibly a girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff