Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count: (got nothing else to ask >.<)

+1 (cause I'm cool like that) 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll The Slytherin Queen ll
Al-Kutbay
There's just so many.

Angelina marrying her dead ex-boyfriend's identical twin brother creeps me out.

Ron and Hermione are not a good couple and Hermione comes off as mildly abusive and majorly controlling.

This. 3nodding

Yes, Hermione can be controlling and somewhat abusive, but look at Ron for a moment. He uses her for her intellect and then has the gall to demean her for studying and having ambition. He rode other people's coat tails to get somewhere in life. JKR tells us that he first worked in George's shop and then became an auror which he would not have done had he not picked Hermione's brains and been Harry Potter's best friend. He is one of the most irritating characters for me other than Lockhart who also used the accomplishments of others.

Devoted Friend

I hate...

...how Harry had no control over his life.
That Harry in year three took divination instead, even though he went against Voldemort twice in as many years.
How Rowling doesn't show the Quidditch team interacting more.
That Luna/Harry/Ginny is not canon.
That Ron doesn't prove his worth by strategizing the HELL out of the Death Eaters with his chess and common wizard knowledge skills.
That Harry's defeat of Voldemort did not come to shooting him in the head and kicking his lifeless corpse.
That Harry did not break the Elder Wand and use it as a back scratcher.
That Tonks dated someone who did not love himself - how could he have learned to love someone else?

....all. For now.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
-I despise Ron x Hermione (& Harry x Ginny, though I find that's a pretty popular opinion, lol).
-Shipping-wise, I LOATHE Draco x Hermione.
-James was an over-glorified bully (however he was a good father & husband).
-Snape was a horrible teacher & also, a bully.
-I really like Luna x Rolf & Neville x Hannah. I really don't like Neville x Luna at all.
-I don't really like any of the Marauders.
-I find Harry's angst in Order of the Phoenix justified.
-Angelina marrying George...really? REALLY? (Though again, I find this a popular opinion).
-I think Cho Chang & Lavender Brown receive too much hate.
-I wanted Harry to die at the end. Well, stay dead.

Devoted Friend

Why do people like Luna x Rolf when we never even MET the guy?

....the same for Hannah. She was barely there to the point of nonexistence. rolleyes

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
chrysanths

....the same for Hannah. She was barely there to the point of nonexistence. rolleyes

I like them together because while Luna/Neville is a fine ship, I don't see Neville going with Luna to find new creatures around the world. He likes his plants too much. Rolf has that creature finding background being the grandson of Newt.

I like the fact that Neville is happy with Hannah because he gets the nice, sweet, shy girl he deserves.

Devoted Friend

Lady Narcissa Blackstone
chrysanths

I like them together because while Luna/Neville is a fine ship, I don't see Neville going with Luna to find new creatures around the world. He likes his plants too much. Rolf has that creature finding background being the grandson of Newt.

I like the fact that Neville is happy with Hannah because he gets the nice, sweet, shy girl he deserves.

Isn't that the entire point? You find exotic plants around the world too. Not just animals.
So kill two birds with one stone. Background is fine, but personality is still unknown.

2,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
VulpineGirl
I don't like HarryGinny (Ginny's cool though), I prefer HarryLuna. The only marauder I like is Lupin. Neville should have had a bigger role. He's awesome. I read a fan theory that Neville was the chosen one, and Dumbledore told everyone, including Harry, that he was the chosen one, in order to protect Neville. It didn't explain the whole Horcrux situation though. Oh! And I think the hallows were unnecessary.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HARRYXLUNA,
BUT OH WELL. &YEAH, NEVILLE'S BOSS!
, XX

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Not a fan of the couples.
arrow J. K. Rowling is a fantastic storyteller, but a mediocre writer.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
You know, the other day I realized that Percy is the character that someone can relate to the most. Sure, the other characters are relatable, but Percy seems the most genuine and real. neutral

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Al-Kutbay

James was a bully. But he was also a good father and husband.

Sirius was a pretty ******** horrible person. He was also a victim of his circumstance--and they were pretty shitty--but that doesn't excuse him for treating his "inferiors" like s**t. He was not a good godfather.

Remus was not the innocent bystander of the Marauders who trailed behind them worrying his hands as they bullied their fellow students. He may not have been the instigator of the Marauder's bullying, but he was witness and an accomplice. He had plenty of reason to not push his friends on their behavior, however, but that's only an explanation, not an excuse.

Tonks' character was destroyed in book six as she went from being a strong female character to being Remus Lupin's pining ex-girlfriend to girlfriend to wife to mother of his angst inducing child before finally succumbing to a plot hole induced death. Her abilities and skills as an Auror and Metamorphmagus were wasted.

Arthur Weasley should have died in book five.

Angelina marrying her dead ex-boyfriend's identical twin brother creeps me out.

I like the name Albus Severus Potter even if naming your son after the teacher that bullied you in school because he was in love with your mom is really ******** weird. James and Lily were terrible choices, however, but they make sense given the wizarding world's love for reusing names.

Ron and Hermione are not a good couple and Hermione comes off as mildly abusive and majorly controlling.

All is not well and no one learned anything except maybe Harry.

THIS

And I hate the ginny/ harry parring scream

Shes a weak woman and fangirl, for harry.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

As much I loved Remus Lupin, I have a few things about him that made me want to b***h slap him in the "later books."

1.) I just hate the fact that Tonks fell in love with Lupin. She didn't even give that much a hint in the fourth book, it was just a SUDDEN outburst in the 5th(or was it sixth?).

2.) Remus was being a coward when he wanted to help Harry's instead of being right next Tonk's side along with the child.

I don't know, the final two books in the series was more of a Death List than anything else...

-~-â—†-~-

Familiar Dabbler

arrow Ron's my favorite trio character. emotion_dealwithit

arrow Harry/Hermione wireds me out a bit. They're way too much like brother and sister.

arrow I actually really like Percy, and don't blame him for siding with the Ministry. All the poor dude wanted was a little respect, and let's face it, his family was pretty nasty to him.

arrow Fred and George are my least favorite Weasleys. I honestly didn't care when Fred died.

arrow Draco's a pathetic, wimpy coward who did nothing to earn his "redemption."

arrow While I don't hate Harry/Ginny, I think it could've been handled better.

arrow I'm honestly can't decide if I love or hate Snape.

arrow I like all the Marauders (minus Pettigrew, obviously). Because while they were bullies, they did grow-up to be generally good people.

The next one is more directed towards the fandom, so sorry if I offend anyone.

arrow It pisses me off when people make a big deal out of Lily "betraying" Snape by breaking off their friendship. How would you like it if your best friend spat a racial slur in your face?

Timid Prophet

4,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
1: Ron is my favourite out of the Golden Trio. I can understand why others don't like him, but I favor him as the most realistic out of the three and interesting.
2: Draco x Hermione...er, no. Just...no. No. Not my cup of tea, at all.
3: I love AU stories, but so many of them completely screw up the character's personalities. Just...no. No.
4: Harry & Ginny seemed a bit random to me. I'm absolutely okay with it, I just think it could've been handled a bit better to have built up more over the years.
5: I'm actually pretty fenced about Peter. He sold out Harry's parents, but his actions made sense in a way.
6: I rarely ever read "pairing" fanfiction. I'm more into character studies and well-written AU's.
7: If there's one pairing that intrigues me the most, it's probably Alice & Frank, or Draco & Astoria.
8: Unless it's a hilariously awkward story about Al meeting Snape's portrait, I do not care for Next-Gen stories at all.
9: I ship canon. Seriously, that seems like a dying trait around fandom now, the idea of "canon."

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
1. I dislike Harry/Ginny (though I'm not sure that this is an unpopular opinion)
2. Harry should've either been gay or not paired with anyone. (though I'm bias since I'm a slash fan)
3. I've read several fanfics that, in my opinion, are better than the actual books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff