Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count: (got nothing else to ask >.<)

+1 (cause I'm cool like that) 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

6,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't like HarryGinny (Ginny's cool though), I prefer HarryLuna. The only marauder I like is Lupin. Neville should have had a bigger role. He's awesome. I read a fan theory that Neville was the chosen one, and Dumbledore told everyone, including Harry, that he was the chosen one, in order to protect Neville. It didn't explain the whole Horcrux situation though. Oh! And I think the hallows were unnecessary.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
CelestialChild

4. I didn't dislike the epilogue, but I rather wish the ending had simply been open-ended without the glimpse of the future.

I agree. The "19 Years Later" ruined it for many people. I, myself, still love and will always love the wizarding world, but I'm not going to try and say that the epilogue made me love it more.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
They Are In My Head
1. I don't like RonxHermione or GinnyxHarry
2. I think Hermione should have ended up with Draco.
3. I had to force myself to read the last book. (which truthfully I only skimmed)
4. I don't like any of the Marauders except Lupin.
5. For the longest time I didn't find Alan Rickman attractive (at least not until recently)

Hermione SHOULD have ended up with Draco! Indeed! I feel the same!

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

I feel sorry for Wormtail. redface
Al-Kutbay
There's just so many.

Alan Rickman was a horrible choice for Snape.

Harry in book five was completely justified in being CAPSLOCK considering the crap he was going through and had been going through.

All is not well and no one learned anything except maybe Harry.

Seriously I agree with this, so many people were like 'Oh god that Harry and his 'I hate my life crap' in book 5 was so annoying why can't he just get over it etc. I was like 'Oh yeah you try it out for a while' see how great it must be to NEVER be told anything until after the fact, when you have a sworn enemy who wants you dead, when you've watched someone get killed like he did, and everybody else knows whats going on except you, the entire wizarding world thinks your a liar and the prophet has turned you into a laughing stock. While people who tortured and tried to kill you are all still strolling around free. And yet Ron and Hermione are fighting repeatedly during all of it. When he told them off for it I was like 'FINALLY' seriously I would have told them off long before he did.

And I agree about the whole life lessons and people not learning anything.

I also do not like Ron either.

Desirable Lunatic

1. I never really liked Snape. I get his character, but he was a bully.
2. I don't like Ginny. (After reading through a few threads, I think this might be more common).
3. I didn't like the epilogue. I think it should have been open-ended and left to the imagination.
4. I never really liked James.
5. I absolutely hated Lavender and I hated the RonxLavender pairing.
6. I despise the fact that George married his dead brothers ex-girlfriend.

Desirable Lunatic

Premys
iProngs

Actually, I think we are supposed to dislike the Ron/Lavender pairing. She was portrayed as a very clingy and un-likeable person, probably to make it easier to break them up after a certain timespan. I think her purpose was pretty much to show Ron (and the readers) that girly-girls aren't his type.

I thought so, too. But, I've found people who actually like it. .__.

Invisible Lover

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
1.I do enjoy weasel oops I mean weasley bashing (except for Bill, Charlie, Fred and George).
2.I don't like Draco and that greengrass chick together
3.I never really liked HarryXGinny
4.I can't stand Ron he gets so jealous
5.I love dark! vamp! and slytherin! Harry
6.I don't think Draco is really evil just pressured by his father and trying to please him and he messes with harry cause he is jealous and upset that harry didn't accept his friendship and just wants his attention.
7. I don't ship Dramione or HarryXDaphne
8. I like the movies and the books
9. I have no opinion on RonXHermione I don't hate but I don't love it
10. I have not read/watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I'm kinda afraid to finish it)
11. I do ship drarry (and this is not why I said I didn't like the pairings above I didn't like them before I started shipping drarry which was like in 2010-2011) all my friend like Dramione... some even like Draco/Ron emotion_puke
12. ok so my friend told me a bit of the epilogue emotion_0A0 I wish it was an open ending that did kinda ruined it for me a bit.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
II Moonlit Sparrow II

Why? He betrayed his best friends to the Dark Lord and unlike Snape he never attempted to atone for his actions. He was a coward. What do you see in his character?

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

Lady Narcissa Blackstone
II Moonlit Sparrow II

Why? He betrayed his best friends to the Dark Lord and unlike Snape he never attempted to atone for his actions. He was a coward. What do you see in his character?

I'm a bit of a coward... And I've made big mistakes in my life too...

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
II Moonlit Sparrow II
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
II Moonlit Sparrow II

I see and thank you for sharing. smile

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

Lady Narcissa Blackstone
II Moonlit Sparrow II
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
II Moonlit Sparrow II

I see and thank you for sharing. smile

: ) You're welcome.
I think draco and harry make an adorable couple!!! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out