Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count: (got nothing else to ask >.<)

+1 (cause I'm cool like that) 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Wealthy Noob

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
ll The Slytherin Queen ll
ll Live Laugh Love ll
I don't like Snape. I don't know what you all see in him.

His character might be hard to understand. It's not easy to really understand him and appreciate his role.

I get it, but I always find him bitter and unpleasant. He's such a bully.

Wench

I'm glad Dobby died because he's ugly and nasty

I hate Gred and Forge, I'm glad one of them died.

Questionable Borg

ll Live Laugh Love ll
ll Live Laugh Love ll
I don't like Snape. I don't know what you all see in him.

His character might be hard to understand. It's not easy to really understand him and appreciate his role.

I get it, but I always find him bitter and unpleasant. He's such a bully.
Have you read the books? It makes a lot more sense as to why he is the way he is. The movies left that out.

Questionable Borg

theluckyduckie
I'm glad Dobby died because he's ugly and nasty

I hate Gred and Forge, I'm glad one of them died.
I agree Dobby was ugly, but why was he nasty?

How do you hate Fred/George?
They Are In My Head
1. I don't like RonxHermione or GinnyxHarry
2. I think Hermione should have ended up with Draco.
3. I had to force myself to read the last book. (which truthfully I only skimmed)
4. I don't like any of the Marauders except Lupin.
5. For the longest time I didn't find Alan Rickman attractive (at least not until recently)

#2 ♥ They are my OTP of all time and I totally agree with #1~

I also really enjoy LunaxHarry.

I hated how Snape died, you think he would have some back up plan to keep himself alive in case Voldemort (or rather his snake) would kill him. SMH.

And Lily is such a two-timer it feels like.. Why would she go from Snape to James? James came off as such a d**k. D: <
I like Percy and I have done since the first movie/book.
I have loved Severus Snape since the first movie/book he always made me laugh and I knew that he couldn't be all bad.
I liked the epilogue chapter. I don't understand why some people don't like it.
I didn't really like Dobby all that much.. I like him but I didn't mind so much when he died. The same with Hedwig.

Dapper Explorer

1. I love Harry/Ginny and most other canon ships
2. I can't stand how it's now "cool" to be Hufflepuff and how everyone thinks they are flawless
3. The HarryxHermione ship is weird to me
4. Luna and Neville are a terrible ship and I hate that the movies put them together
Priincessu

And Lily is such a two-timer it feels like.. Why would she go from Snape to James? James came off as such a d**k. D: <

How is Lily a two-timer?
First, Snape was her friend - to the best of our knowledge they never dated. Second, they stopped being friends at the end of their fifth year after she got fed up with his Death Eater tendencies. She started dating James somewhere around seventh year after he allegedly grew up and stopped bullying people. There is no overlapping whatsoever and Snape was quite a d**k himself.
Premys
Priincessu

How is Lily a two-timer?
First, Snape was her friend - to the best of our knowledge they never dated. Second, they stopped being friends at the end of their fifth year after she got fed up with his Death Eater tendencies. She started dating James somewhere around seventh year after he allegedly grew up and stopped bullying people. There is no overlapping whatsoever and Snape was quite a d**k himself.

Well that was how it came off to me in the movies. Given I never fully finished the books, even though I grew up with them. Due to the fact that they were always spoiled for me and I would just stop reading out of frustration. So I just watched the movies and someday I am sure I will pick up the books and read them as I actually own them. I'm just lazy

So with your explanation, I can totally see that she wasn't a two-timer. Even though I'm not the biggest Snape/Lily shipper out there, unrequited love is just sad. Although needed for obvious character development.
Priincessu

Ah, well, I in turn haven't watched the films.
It's a bit troublesome how confusing things get when the films doesn't quite convey the contents of the books - or in some cases when the films contradict the books - as most fans only keeps up with one of the media.

Now that I think of it though, I've seen clips from Snape's memory as it was portrayed in the film (hurrah for youtube) and if I disregard what I know from the books then I can certainly see how that clip could come across completely differently.

If memory serves me right, it excludes Snape using underage magic to hurt Petunia, Lily and Snape boarding the Hogwarts express for the first time and Lily telling Snape that she is fed up with attraction to Dark Arts after the episode in their fifth year.

Unstoppable Strategist

25,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
I don't get all the Ginny hate.

She did nothing for the series except pine after Harry. She is supposed this perfect character pretty, popular, and intelligent. No one is that damn perfect. We all know what it's like to have a crush on someone and be akward around them. Other than that, she has no other qualities that make me as a reader relate to her. I am not even conviced that she is intelligent. Does Tom Riddle's Diary ring any bells?
If a magical object writes back to you, you run away as fast as you can. She was raised in the magical world she should have known better.

Married Werewolf

liprispopo115
harry hermione and ron are no where near my favorite characters

I don't know, I think that is pretty common actually.

Blessed Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Remus Moony J Lupin
liprispopo115

well i saw a poll that asked who was your fav character and over 50% said the trio

Married Werewolf

liprispopo115
Remus Moony J Lupin
liprispopo115

well i saw a poll that asked who was your fav character and over 50% said the trio

Hm, most of the people I talk to say the marauders, Snape, the Weasley twins, Luna Lovegood, Neville, ect...
I do think there are a lot of people who do like the Trio, but there are also a huge number of people who don't especially.

Blessed Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Remus Moony J Lupin
liprispopo115
Remus Moony J Lupin
liprispopo115

Hm, most of the people I talk to say the marauders, Snape, the Weasley twins, Luna Lovegood, Neville, ect...
I do think there are a lot of people who do like the Trio, but there are also a huge number of people who don't especially.

my fav character is your wife

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces