Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count: (got nothing else to ask >.<)

+1 (cause I'm cool like that) 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
1. I think the staircases shouldn't move.
2. Voldemort is a typical villain and there's nothing particularly interesting about him at all
3. Hermione should have been a boy and Ronald should have been a girl
4. Waaaaaayyy to many "deus ex machina"

Opinionated Comrade

27,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Roseflower52

arrow It pisses me off when people make a big deal out of Lily "betraying" Snape by breaking off their friendship. How would you like it if your best friend spat a racial slur in your face?

agreed

IRL Senshi

Lavender Brown is a great character, and she wasn't bad for Ron.
Ron liked Lavender just fine at first.

I think Lavender was just really giddy and happy about having a boyfriend, to be honest. She never did anything wrong, she and Ron were happy for a while while they were 'dating'. Ron just got tired of it. Just because she was happy to have a boyfriend doesn't mean she was a bad character. I actually think she was pretty realistic.
1. The sixth book was horrid.
2. Ron and Harry really need to control their tempers.
3. I feel annoyed how JK added all these extra knowledge outside of the books (because I can't seem to find them all in one place! But that's also a good thing. extra info! yay.)
Unpopular opinion - I like all the pairings : D
Though, who the hell is Rolf??

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ever Melancholy
* * Hermione should be with a Ravenclaw, possibly a girl.

heart

Magnetic Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
James was a horrible bully, made out to be some kind of hero. Snape should have been Harry's dad.

Lily would have kept it from Snape, then Snape finds out years later.

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
1. Ginny shouldn't have been as popular as she was.
2. I think Harry should have ended up with Luna.
3. I'm all for Lily being with Snape rather than James.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

I hate Ginny. I hate that Harry ended up with Ginny. She just does.. absolutely nothing and is virtually non existent throughout the books.

I do not find Sirius to be all that great or sexy. I don't hate him, but I don't understand the obsession with him.

I am all for Lily ending up with Snape or at least those two ******** at some point. Harry could have still be born. He just would have been different and from a different man.
1. I ship Ginny with Tom Riddle.
2. I ship Myrtle with Tom Riddle as well.
3. I like the house of Hufflepuff.
4. I LOVE the movies.
5. I dislike AVPM (I think I need to give it another chance)

IRL Senshi

Harry and Hermione should have been together
I hate AVPM
I can't stand ships that don't make sense

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

I feel sorry for Wormtail. ^_^

8,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
spank my quaffle
Lavender Brown is a great character, and she wasn't bad for Ron.
Ron liked Lavender just fine at first.

I think Lavender was just really giddy and happy about having a boyfriend, to be honest. She never did anything wrong, she and Ron were happy for a while while they were 'dating'. Ron just got tired of it. Just because she was happy to have a boyfriend doesn't mean she was a bad character. I actually think she was pretty realistic.

I agree. I got annoyed in the movies because they tried to oveplay how "crazy" she was about Ron instead of making her the typical girlfriend.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't know what Ron saw in Lavender. It's simply disgusting.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
How come Tom Riddle became less handsome in the last few movies? lol
I think Harry and Luna would have been a much better couple than Harry and Ginny.
I hate Luna/Neville pairings.
I really didn't like the third movie. The werewolf looked stupid. Scabbers was fake looking. (They used a real rat in the first two.) They didn't explain much of anything about the Marauders. They also spelled Moony wrong.
I couldn't get into AVPM.
I hate the Tonks/Lupin pairing. It was thrown out of nowhere and she is WAY too young for him. He's closer to her mom in age.
I agree with the point made earlier that the pairing made Tonks less of a strong female character. I liked her so much better before she was with Remus.
I hated all of their kids names except Albus Severus.
I like the Marauders, even if they were awful bullies. I also like Snape.
I like Harry's angst in OoTP. While it may not help the plot, I think it's very realistic for a pubescent 15 year old boy, especially considering his circumstances.
I dislike the bad rep the books give to rats. The only person with a pet rat is Ron, and his rat turns out to be a betrayer killer, which just adds in to stereotypes about rats. Rats actually make great pets, so I think someone else should have had a rat or it should have been mentioned instead of the ONLY rat in the entire book being crazy. But that's just my my little rat owning rant.

That's it for now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces