Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Premys
I SO VERY----- I
I get freaked out even saying them out loud for pretend ..

I'd totally never use them..

though I'm surprised more wizards in the book don't..unless they're really hard to do accurately or something

Yeah, to use the AK you have to want to murder someone. You can't in any possible way "accidentally" kill someone with the killing curse the way you could "accidentally" pull the trigger on a gun. Likewise, to use Imperio you must want to take away someone's control of themselves ( = brainwashing?).

That's why Harry couldn't crucio Bellatrix - he was still a reasonably innocent 15-year-old who didn't, deep down, want to seriously torture another person.

That's also why using the unforgivables = lifetime imprisonment among soul-sucking monsters.

ah, makes sense!

Newbie Explorer

Premys
Jambles-chan
I'd use the Imperius Curse at work. Make all the little kids stop putting their dirty hands on the glass cases and make the adults put more money in my tip jar...

So you want to steal from people by brainwashing them?

Good for you staythehellawayfromme!

smile
Imperius on my brother~

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
n RP I created a Imperio Potion.. same effects but a loophole around the law. I love it, but in real life, I would be too chicken s**t to use any of them. (much like draco, all talk no action)

Tipsy Capitalist

User Image

User Image

I'd Avada Kedavra all the bugs I see living in my house with no hesitation.
Premys
Jambles-chan
I'd use the Imperius Curse at work. Make all the little kids stop putting their dirty hands on the glass cases and make the adults put more money in my tip jar...

For the tip jar thing you don't need to risk using an unforgivable. Just use accio.
I would actually gladly use all the unforgivable curses...my faveorite spell has to be the cruciatus

Celestial Spirit

Premys
middle born triplet
Premys
Jambles-chan

For the tip jar thing you don't need to risk using an unforgivable. Just use accio.

What, "Accio the spare nickels of the mother of four who just want to do her weekly shopping"?

Yeah, that doesn't sound illegal at all. stare
Really, the majority of the posts here are so bloody awful I wish I hadn't read them.

Well some of us at least were just joking.

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I SO VERY----- I
I get freaked out even saying them out loud for pretend ..

I'd totally never use them..

though I'm surprised more wizards in the book don't..unless they're really hard to do accurately or something

In the Half Blood Prince, Harry tried to use the imperius curse on Snape after he killed Dumbeldore but Snape blocked it and told him he doesnt have the guts or talent to preform an unforgivable curse....so I assume it is difficult.

I'm not sure if I would use it or not, I joke all the time about "Avada Kedavra" To the muggels around a Harry Potter discussion...or squibs...and sometimes Huffelpuffs....
The other two I would most likely use. At the very least imperius just for fun. I could see me using Crucio is if I needed to.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
nah i would not even if i had the power or chance cry

Friendly Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
I wouldn't dare. I couldn't purposley torture someone, force someone to do something against their own will, or kill someone. I've never thought about using them on anyone either, seeing as I don't hate anyone enough (or at all) to use them.
nelo2
I wouldn't dare. I couldn't purposley torture someone, force someone to do something against their own will, or kill someone. I've never thought about using them on anyone either, seeing as I don't hate anyone enough (or at all) to use them.
I personally would use the imperius curse on someone if they were hurting themselves or others like stop them from doing bad things, like stop them from committing suicide or even shooting people like the shooting at that school that killed 20 students and 6 teachers.

Friendly Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
middle born triplet
nelo2
I personally would use the imperius curse on someone if they were hurting themselves or others like stop them from doing bad things, like stop them from committing suicide or even shooting people like the shooting at that school that killed 20 students and 6 teachers.

I didn't even think about that. I guess I was just focused on all the bad stuff. But I like your choices

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff