• Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
def more threatening than Voldy

Bashful Fairy

6,100 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
I really hated Umbridge. I wanted her to die a heck of a lot more than I wanted Voldie to die, even though I really did hate him.

Friendly Explorer

I am Fig
I really hated Umbridge. I wanted her to die a heck of a lot more than I wanted Voldie to die, even though I really did hate him.

That's what she said.

Friendly Businesswoman

8,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I hated Umbeech just a bit more than Voldy simply because, unlike him, there was no way to kill her without having the ministry become you enemy.

Tipsy Goat

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

I wouldn't say she was a more realistic villain than Voldemort, perse, but she was definitely more annoying. I wanted one to snuff it just as much as the other.
My Sophomore English teacher was extraordinarily like Umbridge, looks and all. It took every bit of restraint I had to not beat her with my textbook, and my fellow Potterheads in the class and I called her Dolores when we would talk about her.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Farber
I loved, loved Umbridge as a villain. She's a big part of the reason Order of the Phoenix is my favorite book of the series. And she couldn't have been more perfectly cast in the films.

I always hated Snape. I was supposed to. But I guess I never really saw him as a villain.
OotP is my favorite one too ^^ and i agree that she was cast perfectly. she was basically perfect for the role. her voice especially is perfect, she has the sickly sweet type of voice as in the book. i imagined her voice pretty darn similar to how i actually heard it in my head while reading.

i think i'm one of the few people who believed Snape was good... it totally killed me when he killed Dumbledore, i was like "nooooooo he TRUSTED you DDDDD;" and when i found out all about him and Lily i was like "wtf you ARE a good guy o_O" and then i cried because he was dead.
Voldemort is deffinetly a better villain with more and more of his evil showing. He's my favorite villain really. But Umbridge is deffinatly more evil and she should have died at the end or at least gone to Azkaban.

Shy Noob

II Earl Grey II
User Image
"Voldemort was a better villain, but I hated Umbridge. Voldemort did evil for the sake of evil, Umbridge did evil for the sake of what she twistedly thought was right."
User Image

Hmm...I think it is more evil to do something evil because you think it's "right". Voldemort was a bad guy Umbridge was an evil b***h.

Umbridge is the only character that has ever filled me with such hatred.

Lonely Explorer

I think Voldemort has more psychopathic tendencies than she does...makes him more of a monster.

But Umbridge is a huge pain in the a**.

Kawaii Shoujo

The reason why I thought Umbridge made such a awesome villain was because she's the kind of person you'd realistically meet in real life: sugary and perky but underneath the facade is a twisted, horrid person that shows more often than you'd think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff