Total Votes:[ 230 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Javier Cross
Shieyptski Poostank
Javier Cross
Shieyptski Poostank
Javier Cross
Shieyptski Poostank
Other than the multitudes of reasons that Harry Potter is ******** amazing (I.E. Giant spiders, magic, gay Headmasters, DRACO, Minerva ******** McGonnagal) The best thing about Harry Potter is there aren't any SPARKLY a** FAIRIES POSING AS VAMPIRES!!!

That will be all xDD

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

The Potter-world vs Rosario + Vampire or Madoka Magica would have been more fun if done right, for different reasons.
With the former it'd be Everyone can fight worth a bloody dang in every regard, but get Heavily Outgunned vs. While everyone can fight, we have to exploit better numbers and have the right leadership or we're dead in fact.
Though in the case of Madoka Magica, have it in the medieval times for good measure, because it feels so much more fitting!

I agree! If Harry Potter was to be put up against anything else it might as well be something awesome! I don't agree with Rosario Vampire though lol. Too many boob shots and under skirts. I've never seen Madoka Magica but I've wanted to start it for a long time. If anything I'd say put it against Fairy Tail. They already have a wide range of powers depending on their strength.

Well for what it's worth, I'd fathom A Dot Hack(.Hack) era against a given era of the Potter-world worth talking about for that, or even The Codex Alera volumes by Jim Butcher(with or without The Vord, probably barring The Vord with the Dementors barred in turn.)

I find Fairy Tail tolerable but the chest sizes are generally questionable, that's neither here nor there. :/

What about The Kane Chronicles even?

I've never seen The Kane Chronicles lol. I'm really uneducated on most Anime's. I've watched quite a few but none of the real popular ones.

It's a Novel series in case you're wondering, by Richard 'Rick' Riordan.

Oooooh ok! I definitely will look into it then! I've been needing a new series to read for awhile! biggrin
Harry Potter is better by a long shot.
harry potter is much better. but gotta say, the results of the poll aren't surprising. this is the harry potter section after all lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff