Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone played the most recent version on Tivial Pursuit? A vast majority of the Literature questions are about Harry Potter. One in particular caught my eye.

"What is 11 inches long and boosts Harry Potter's popularity with the girls at Hogwarts?"
Quote:
"What is 11 inches long and boosts Harry Potter's popularity with the girls at Hogwarts?"

Dude. I HAVE to buy that.

l3rokenPrince's Princess

xp Omg...that's hilarious.
ha ha thats hilarious. I wonder if they ment to have the question that way. thats funny.
LMAO!!! so, what was the answer? His wand, right?
Lillica
LMAO!!! so, what was the answer? His wand, right?

I'm assuming no matter what they'd say wand...or I guess... wand blaugh
That's brilliant. Hm, I wonder if it really is 11 inc- I mean... -cough- I'll be on my way now.
ROFL iono a wand.. lol

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
Fernus
Has anyone played the most recent version on Tivial Pursuit? A vast majority of the Literature questions are about Harry Potter. One in particular caught my eye.

lol.
gonk Since when does Harry's wand boost his popularity with girls at school either way?

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100

Maddy's Husband

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Are you sure that's a real question from the game?
Fernus

Where can you get that game? I think either his wand. How long was his wand? Was it the same size althrough the years?

biggrin

Invisible Explorer

15,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
rattler08
That's brilliant. Hm, I wonder if it really is 11 inc- I mean... -cough- I'll be on my way now.

*snort* omg that's funny.. screw his wand what about draco's *smiles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces