Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm planning to write a next gen fan fic, main characters being Rose, Scorpius and Albus. But I also need to include all the other children. Where can I get a complete highly-accurate list of next gen canon characters? Thanks in advance.

It would be awesome to know additional details also, exclusive contents, tips etc from experienced fan fic writers smile

PLEASE. NO MARY SUES or I'll die. ._.

p.s. I fail at googling.

Ruthless Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Loiterer 100
You can find most of the epilogue generation on this family tree that someone made from the one that Rowling scribbled. Just google their names and you can find their wiki pages to know ages and what-not.
Al-Kutbay
You can find most of the epilogue generation on this family tree that someone made from the one that Rowling scribbled. Just google their names and you can find their wiki pages to know ages and what-not.

wow thanks! >,< now I just have to compile their ages.
unless there's a complete list on that already, it would be awesome!

Ruthless Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Loiterer 100
I know there's a bit of speculation on some of the ages if I'm remembering right. To my knowledge, J.K. didn't give us all of the birth years for the epilogue generation. And really, it depends on what year you're going to have them in your fic.

Business Bear

use the harry potter wikia

generally i try to avoid next-gen fanfic because everyone basically uses rose/scorpius as their replacement for hermione/draco but that's my own opinion
crisis what crisis

generally i try to avoid next-gen fanfic because everyone basically uses rose/scorpius as their replacement for hermione/draco but that's my own opinion

Haha yea sort of. But i'm a super Hermione + Ron shipper, I like Rosius because I generally like the opposite attract - ish thing :L

Virtuous Werewolf

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
viihamora
crisis what crisis

Haha yea sort of. But i'm a super Hermione + Ron shipper, I like Rosius because I generally like the opposite attract - ish thing :L

I like lily/ Scorpius for similar reasons... to replace my dreams of harry/draco happening. The opposite attract thing is what makes it cravible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games