Luna 0.26225769669327 26.2% [ 230 ]
Narcissa 0.022805017103763 2.3% [ 20 ]
Hagrid 0.063854047890536 6.4% [ 56 ]
Albus 0.051311288483466 5.1% [ 45 ]
Dobby 0.091220068415051 9.1% [ 80 ]
Hermione 0.18814139110604 18.8% [ 165 ]
Total Votes:[ 877 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 147 148 149 > >> >>> »|

46. Would you go into the forbidden forest alone? I'm not stupid!
47. Do you like Dragons? Yes
48. Would you take defense against the dark arts or transfiguration? Defense Against the Dark Arts
49. Care of Magical Creatures or Transfiguration? Care of Magical Creatures
50. Care of Magical Creatures or Divination? Care of Magical Creatures
1. What house would you want to be in? (Gryffindor, but probably would get stuck in Slytherin, just for the sake of proving that not all of them are bad.)
2. What would you have as your familiar? (A black cat, or a dragon. Recently started sharing Hagrid's love for creatures.)
3. Would you be friends with Harry? (Yes, definately)
4. Would you be friends with Draco? (No, but I'd probably be related to him, so I'd have to love him somehow.)
5. If you could be any character who would you be? (Hermione)
6. Do you like the Weasley Family? (Yes 3nodding )
7. Do you like the Malfoy Family? (No)
8. Which Professor do you like the most? ( It's a toss-up between Hagrid and McGonagall.)
9. Would you be afraid of Voldermort? (Yes, but I'd stand up to him anyway, like Neville Longbottom.)
10. Would you play quidditch? (No.)
11. Do you like the black family? (Sirius Black is awesome, never really got a good idea who the rest of them were, so that's hard to answer.)
10. Harry or Draco? (Harry)
11. Narcissa or Molly? (Molly, but you have to hand Narcissa props for not revealing that Harry was alive towards the end.)
12. Bellatrix or Sirius? (Sirius)
13. Would you be against or for Voldermort? (Against)
14. would you be a pure blood or mud blood? (Pureblood, but I wouldn't be racist)
15. Who is your favorite female character? (Gah.. Hermione, and McGonagall. It's hard to choose)
16. Who is your favorite Male character? (Hagrid)
17. Did you read the books first, after or not at all? (Before)
18. Do you like Harry? (Well yeah, I just pity draco)
19. Dobby or Creature? (Dobby, so kawaii)
20. Favorite food from harry potter? (Hmm... idk, can I say drinks? <Butterbeer> but I guess Bertie Botts every flavor bean, or the chocolate frogs)
21. What do you think of hagrid? (An amazingly epic man, best teacher EVER!!!!! 4laugh )
22. Did you like James potter? (Yeah, when he was an adult <the part where Harry saw his spirit>, but he shouldn't have been mean to Snape)
23. James or Snape? (Snape, I feel bad for him)
24. Bellatrix or Madeye? (Madeye. Cause he just does whatever)
25. Fred+ George, Flora+Hestia or Padma+Pravati? (Fred and George)
26. Were you sad about Hedwig? (Yeah **Cries** crying )
27. Favorite baddy? (Vincent Crabbe)
28. Favorite Goody? (Hmm... idk, as far as the students go, Ginny or Ron.)
29. Would you like to ride the night bus? (Yes!!! Love the shrunken head!!!)
30. Did you think snape was good or bad? (A man on the fence, but mostly good.)
31. Did you want Voldermort or Harry to win? (Harry)
32. Did you like the movies just as much as the books? (Yeah.)
33. Favorite book? (Chamber of Secrets)
34. Favorite movie? (Prisoner of Azkaban)
35. Favorite lesson? (If you mean like a moral lesson, then I'd say when Dumbledore says to Harry: Just because something is in your head, what makes you think it's not real? Or if you mean like a class, Care of Magical Creatures)
36. Who do you have a crush on? (I'm married, but I'd say Hagrid.. or Crabbe, but Hagrid first. Everyone goes for Harry, Draco, Snape, or Sirius)
37. What would you call your familiar? (Hmmm.... if it was a cat, Pyewackett. If it was the dragon, idk... or if it was a toad, Maude)
38. Would you be a death eater? (Not if my life depended on it)
39. Who do you like the least in Harry Potter? (Gah.. i don't know. Draco's dad I guess.., and Draco himself comes in at a close second. Also there's that freaky painting of Sirius' mom)
40. Would you be a teacher at Hogwartz? (Maybe)
41. Would you work for the Ministry of Magic? (No, that's a death wish, esp after they get infiltrated)
42. Would you marry a non-magic folk? (Sure)
43. Dumbledore or Voldemort? (Dumbledore)
44. The Basalisk or Aragog? (Aragog)
45. Lunascope or Marauder's Map? (the marauder's map)
46. Would you go into the forbidden forest alone? (Not a chance)
47. Do you like Dragons? (Yeah ;D )
48. Would you take defense against the dark arts or transfiguration? (Defense Against the Dark Arts, could be useful)
49. Care of Magical Creatures or Transfiguration? (Care of Magical Creatures)
50. Care of Magical Creatures or Divination? (Care of Magical Creatures)
1. What house would you want to be in? Gryffindor
2. What would you have as your familiar? An owl
3. Would you be friends with Harry? Yes, I would be friends with me. (lol jk)
4. Would you be friends with Draco? If I was Harry, no. But me personally, yes. To try and get him to be a good boy, that he doesn't have to be evil. And that he needs Jesus.
5. If you could be any character who would you be? Hagrid, cause he's a player and he's a freaky boy. 3nodding
6. Do you like the Weasley Family? Yes! Ron's my bestie and Ginny is just such a babe.
7. Do you like the Malfoy Family? No.
8. Which Professor do you like the most? Dumbledore.
9. Would you be afraid of Voldermort? No, I'd try to preach to him.
10. Would you play quidditch? Yes. I'm willing to try at any moment.
11. Do you like the black family? Yes.
10. Harry or Draco? Harry.
11. Narcissa or Molly? Molly.
12. Bellatrix or Sirius? Sirius.
13. Would you be against or for Voldermort? Against. Me personally and if I was Harry.
14. would you be a pure blood or mud blood? Well, according to Hagrid everyone is a little bit of a muggle born, so I'd be a muggle born. I find the term "mud blood" offensive, I'mma muggle born.
15. Who is your favorite female character? Ginny.
16. Who is your favorite Male character? Hagrid, cause he's just freakin' awesome.
17. Did you read the books first, after or not at all? Not at all.
18. Do you like Harry? Yeah.
19. Dobby or Creature? Dobby. Creature's got issues.
20. Favorite food from harry potter? Whatever that candy was that makes people sound like animals or have steam come out of their ears. Seems like fun.
21. What do you think of hagrid? He's a player. And smarter than the average bear.
22. Did you like James potter? Yeah, but dont like how he treated Snape.
23. James or Snape? James, because Snape scares me.
24. Bellatrix or Madeye? Madeye. Bellatrix needs a team of therapists.
25. Fred+ George, Flora+Hestia or Padma+Pravati? Fred and George cause they just have fun.
26. Were you sad about Hedwig? Yes. I teared up.
27. Favorite baddy? Voldemort, he needs help more than anyone else, and he scares me at the same time.
28. Favorite Goody? Sirius Black, he's got a wild side.
29. Would you like to ride the night bus? Yes, love the shrunken head. But the old uy scares me, he shouldn't be driving.
30. Did you think snape was good or bad? I thought he was good towards the end, but bad towards the beginning and throughout the rest of the movies until the last one.
31. Did you want Voldermort or Harry to win? Harry, of course.
32. Did you like the movies just as much as the books? Yes, because I never read the books lol.
33. Favorite book? The little engine that could lol. Or curious george.
34. Favorite movie? Deathly Hallows (part 2)
35. Favorite lesson? Moral lesson? Harry being willing to die to save his friends.
36. Who do you have a crush on? Hermione. Because she's the underdog, kindof has a dark side, I think. And also because she decked Malfoy and made him cry. It was brilliant, but scary. Lol.
37. What would you call your familiar? Little Voldy or Mrs. Draco.
38. Would you be a death eater? No, because I love animals, and I can't kill anything. Especially people. I'mma pacifist. Like Hagrid.
39. Who do you like the least in Harry Potter? Bellatrix Lestrange, she's crazy. And I don't like suckups. And also, Umbridge, she's a nazi, with what she did to Harry.
40. Would you be a teacher at Hogwartz? Yes. Cause I would be a crazy teacher. And we'd kick Voldemort's butt, and I'd make Snape get therapy, but he'd also do it because he'd be hanging out with me.
41. Would you work for the Ministry of Magic? No. Cause they suck.
42. Would you marry a non-magic folk? Yeah,
43. Dumbledore or Voldemort? Dumbledore.
44. The Basalisk or Aragog? Aragog.
45. Lunascope or Marauder's Map? Marauder's Map, cause I could keep an eye on everyone and drive them crazy.
46. Would you go into the forbidden forest alone? Yes, just because they said I couldn't. But I'd be scared to death.
47. Do you like Dragons? Yeah. I like all animals.
48. Would you take defense against the dark arts or transfiguration? Defense Against the Dark Arts. Transfiguration seems cruel to the animals, but when ron turned Scabbers into a cup with fur and a tail, that was pretty cool.
49. Care of Magical Creatures or Transfiguration? Care of Magical Creatures, I love animals.
50. Care of Magical Creatures or Divination? Care of Magical Creatures. I wanna fly a hippogriff.
Hey, I know this is off topic, but Harry Potter the musical on youtube is awesome. Very funny.
5. If you could be any character who would you be? Hagrid, cause he's a player and he's a freaky boy.

rofl

Rainbow Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
1. What house would you want to be in? Gryffindor

Rainbow Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
2. What would you have as your familiar? A Cat.

Rainbow Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
3. Would you be friends with Harry? Sure, he's awesome.

Rainbow Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
4. Would you be friends with Draco? Sure, as long as he wasn't being a whiny brat when I was around him.

Rainbow Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
5. If you could be any character who would you be? Luna Lovegood, just because she's awesome.

Rainbow Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
6. Do you like the Weasley Family? Sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff