Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help Us

We need you get the word out about a Harry Potter MMORPG. I know many of you are interested in the idea and would love to see our dreams come true, but if we don't get the support we need, I'm afraid it'll never happen. Visit my forum and tell us your ideas. The more people we get to join and give ideas, the faster we can get the ideas organized and cover every aspect of the game. We don't want to miss a tiny detail.

We plan to contact JK Rowling herself because of the lack of attention many have gotten from EA Games. So we figure the better organized and professional we look, and the amount of people we have interested, will help us on the way. I know many of you would like this to happen just as much as we do, so the more support we get the better.

Spread the word. Visit the site and help us put our ideas together.

Join The Harry Potter Source
Yes, join! surprised

I'm sure lots of people would love having an online Harry Potter game and suggesting ideas will help make it happen.
BUMP whee

Come on guys, you know you're interested. I wouldn't have 4 pages of forums of all you guys expressing your opinions if you weren't interested.
BUMP

Don't forget to visit the forums and see what we are doing. It's open to everyone, you don't have to be a member, but it would be nice if we knew who you were.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff