Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
In his video right here, vlogger Alex Day pointed out, among other things, how he thought it's funny that Fred and George hadn't noticed Peter Pettigrew's name on the Marauders' Map before, when Harry did. I mean, the twins have had the map with them since they were, what was the phrase again? 'Carefree and innocent'? xd Anyway... When Ron came to Hogwarts, did they not notice the label 'Peter Pettigrew' right next to 'Ronald Weasley' on the map whenever Ron is sleeping in the dormitory?

I have honestly never thought of this before. This really did make me stop and think for a while. I really do love Harry Potter, to the point where I thought it's pretty much flawless, but then this came along and I was just like. gonk How can I not notice that before?!
Lol I see the point, but I kinda feel like the twins had better things to do then see who was sleeping next to Ron emotion_awesome

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
those city lights
Lol I see the point, but I kinda feel like the twins had better things to do then see who was sleeping next to Ron emotion_awesome

Eh, yeah I guess. xd

But then again, wouldn't they have seen Peter's name around Ron's a lot and not just in bed, since he's Ron's rat and all? And it's not like they wouldn't know Peter's name; he was kind of famous for being killed by Sirius Black.

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
So true and brilliant to bring up! rofl
Well, damn.

Dapper Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
ShiShaGoes
User Image

rofl

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Ohh hey look at this Georgie!"

"what is it Freddie?"

"It seems that there's someone in Ron's bed"

"who on earth is Peter Pettigrew?"

"Dunno...his boyfriend?"

"possibly"

"yes could be"

"let's go throw dung bombs in Snape's office now Freddie"

"Lead the way mate!"

Girl-Crazy Codger

idk who that is but jsyk he was FAAAAAAAAAR from the first to point that out
I have wondered the same thing. How did the weasleys end up with him anyway? Didn't the family wonder how come Scabbers lived so long? I really love the series so it doesn't change my mind. But its the little things that make you wonder. rolleyes

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
le r e v o i r e
        idk who that is but jsyk he was FAAAAAAAAAR from the first to point that out

Really? Then that makes me a really bad fan... PoA is one of my favourite HP books, and I have failed to notice this little plot hole. gonk

Tipsy Gekko

Probably too busy causing mischief to notice who's sleeping with their siblings. xd
And who knows, maybe Peter was a night rat and wander the castle if the twins ever did check on Ron. sweatdrop

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jefferson Starships
Probably too busy causing mischief to notice who's sleeping with their siblings. xd
And who knows, maybe Peter was a night rat and wander the castle if the twins ever did check on Ron. sweatdrop

OMFG lol this is PUUURDFECT.

And...YOU HAVE SAMMY IN YOUR SIGGY!

Tipsy Gekko

Ran For My Life
Jefferson Starships

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SAMMY IN THEIR SIG. whee

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jefferson Starships
Ran For My Life
Jefferson Starships

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SAMMY IN THEIR SIG. whee

TRUE DAT. AND DEAN , DON'T FORGET DEAN. THAT BIG OLE SEX-MACHINE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff