Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gekko

Ran For My Life
Jefferson Starships
Ran For My Life
Jefferson Starships
Probably too busy causing mischief to notice who's sleeping with their siblings. xd
And who knows, maybe Peter was a night rat and wander the castle if the twins ever did check on Ron. sweatdrop

OMFG lol this is PUUURDFECT.

And...YOU HAVE SAMMY IN YOUR SIGGY!

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SAMMY IN THEIR SIG. whee

TRUE DAT. AND DEAN , DON'T FORGET DEAN. THAT BIG OLE SEX-MACHINE!

YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. 3nodding

THAT'S WHO SAM IS GESTURING TO IN MY SIG. DEAN xd

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT EVEN IF ITS A LIE. xD

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jefferson Starships
Ran For My Life
Jefferson Starships
Ran For My Life
Jefferson Starships
Probably too busy causing mischief to notice who's sleeping with their siblings. xd
And who knows, maybe Peter was a night rat and wander the castle if the twins ever did check on Ron. sweatdrop

OMFG lol this is PUUURDFECT.

And...YOU HAVE SAMMY IN YOUR SIGGY!

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SAMMY IN THEIR SIG. whee

TRUE DAT. AND DEAN , DON'T FORGET DEAN. THAT BIG OLE SEX-MACHINE!

YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. 3nodding

THAT'S WHO SAM IS GESTURING TO IN MY SIG. DEAN xd

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT EVEN IF ITS A LIE. xD

THEY COME IN A PACKAGE BABY! A BIG SEXY PACKAGE! PAPA WINCHESTER SOLD SEPARATELY ~~

Girl-Crazy Codger

Blagakhsandi

Really? Then that makes me a really bad fan... PoA is one of my favourite HP books, and I have failed to notice this little plot hole. gonk

nah, i didn't really notice until someone pointed it out either lol

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
le r e v o i r e
Blagakhsandi

Really? Then that makes me a really bad fan... PoA is one of my favourite HP books, and I have failed to notice this little plot hole. gonk

nah, i didn't really notice until someone pointed it out either lol

Ah well... It was kind of difficult for me to accept that there are flaws in Harry Potter, cuz I'm usually, like, "What choo say bout my HP, you punk?!" whenever someone says something bad. Haha. sweatdrop

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Well Ron probably didn't take Scabbers to class with him, so really Peter would pretty much just stay in Gryffindor Tower. As for where they found Peter/Scabbers, I know Ron said at one point and I think it was that Percy found him in the yard, Mr. & Mrs. Weasley let him keep the rat, and when Percy got Hermes, Ron inherited Scabbers.

This help? smile

Greedy Capitalist

They probably assumed that Peter was a friend of Percy's, or just a Gryffindor, and either slept beside Ron or somewhere in Gryffindor tower.

The map is rather small, so while someone like Harry and Ron would look like they're sleeping together, they're still separated. Same with Peter. It's all about perspective.

Since Peter always followed Percy, Fred and George probably assumed he was a prefect in training, and decided not to get involved. They also would've assumed that Peter was around Percy's age, and thus, still not one to get involved with.

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
NightmarePriestess
Well Ron probably didn't take Scabbers to class with him, so really Peter would pretty much just stay in Gryffindor Tower. As for where they found Peter/Scabbers, I know Ron said at one point and I think it was that Percy found him in the yard, Mr. & Mrs. Weasley let him keep the rat, and when Percy got Hermes, Ron inherited Scabbers.

This help? smile

iKarnezar
They probably assumed that Peter was a friend of Percy's, or just a Gryffindor, and either slept beside Ron or somewhere in Gryffindor tower.

The map is rather small, so while someone like Harry and Ron would look like they're sleeping together, they're still separated. Same with Peter. It's all about perspective.

Since Peter always followed Percy, Fred and George probably assumed he was a prefect in training, and decided not to get involved. They also would've assumed that Peter was around Percy's age, and thus, still not one to get involved with.

Yeah, we can assume that Fred and George dismissed Peter as one of the Gryffindor boys, but the question is, did they or did they not know that Peter Pettigrew was supposed to be dead? Sirius Black was, after all, kind of famous for having (supposedly) murdered his own best friend and the people on that street...

Greedy Capitalist

Blagakhsandi
NightmarePriestess

This help? smile

iKarnezar

Yeah, we can assume that Fred and George dismissed Peter as one of the Gryffindor boys, but the question is, did they or did they not know that Peter Pettigrew was supposed to be dead? Sirius Black was, after all, kind of famous for having (supposedly) murdered his own best friend and the people on that street...

No, since Sirius Black is only famous among the people who were around during Voldemort's reign. Even if they knew who Black was, I doubt they'd care enough to remember Peter's name.

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
iKarnezar
Blagakhsandi
NightmarePriestess

This help? smile

iKarnezar

No, since Sirius Black is only famous among the people who were around during Voldemort's reign. Even if they knew who Black was, I doubt they'd care enough to remember Peter's name.

Hm yeah. You've got a point there...

Space Lunatic

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
iKarnezar
Blagakhsandi
NightmarePriestess

This help? smile

iKarnezar

Not to mention they were roughly only three years old at the time...
It might have been weirder if they spent their time with the map just looking at their little brother's dormitory.

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
less_than_angelic
It might have been weirder if they spent their time with the map just looking at their little brother's dormitory.

Haha, yeah. Maybe if the map was with Percy, he'd do that! Since he's the head prefect and all...I suspect Percy would very much like to keep tabs on EVERYONE at Hogwarts if he could... xd
Actually, I think remember reading that they didn't use the map anymore because they already knew all the passages and that's why they were passing the map to harry.

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
ybe a person doesn't show up on the map until the map users know about the person.... And Peter Pettigrew was supposed to be dead so why would the twins be bothered to look for him. But Harry knew about Peter Pettigrew so he would show up on the map... Or something like that... redface

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
They probably never bothered to look at Ron, I mean, the only thing they seem to use the map for is playing pranks and sneaking around school.

Even if they noticed someone named peter pettigrew next to Ron, they might've not been thinking too hard about the name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff