iLady Mei Mizukage
You are all so crazy I swear! talk2hand

And you love us for it. heart

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'M LETTING YOU LOVE ME! (in Sirius/Damon form , because oh god knows how many wet dreams I've had about him....)

iLady Mei Mizukage

Can u see my picture? D: (in the above post) because it's going to be a catastrophe if u guys wont be able to see it O_____O

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
GreenPotatoe

I just read your sig (shut up if you've had it forever and I just now decided to read it. I'm a ditz)
I lovessssss it!!!

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Saxgrrrl
GreenPotatoe

I just read your sig (shut up if you've had it forever and I just now decided to read it. I'm a ditz)
I lovessssss it!!!

Thank you! I realized how true it spoke, so I put it in my siggy.

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!

I'd link to that song if I weren't on my cousins laptop. I can't get used to the keyboard and lack of mouse. It's hard for me to navigate. XD

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Kayuumi

I'd link to that song if I weren't on my cousins laptop. I can't get used to the keyboard and lack of mouse. It's hard for me to navigate. XD

Is it bad that I sang that tune in my head?
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi

Nope!

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Kayuumi
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi

Nope!

Yay!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi

Nope!

Yay!

hey, I did too. No problem.

Yay single ladies.

*sigh* but I like boys emo
Saxgrrrl
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi

Nope!

Yay!

Yay single ladies.

I wish I had a boyfriend. :

Well, there IS this guy who I think likes me... But he's off limits because one of my friends likes him. D:

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi

Nope!

Yay!

Yay single ladies.

Well, there IS this guy who I think likes me... But he's off limits because one of my friends likes him. D:

oh yuck. that leads to trouble.
*sigh sigh sigh* all the guys that I have a chance with right now are fictional...and created by me. I write too much and am currently living in a dream world, in a little personal fandom of the Labyrinth.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi

Nope!

Yay!

Yay single ladies.

*sigh sigh sigh* all the guys that I have a chance with right now are fictional...and created by me. I write too much and am currently living in a dream world, in a little personal fandom of the Labyrinth.
oh, it's because I just moved cross country a few months ago, not that I fail or anything... emo redface
Saxgrrrl
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
GreenPotatoe
Kayuumi

Nope!

Yay!

Yay single ladies.

oh, it's because I just moved cross country a few months ago, not that I fail or anything... emo redface

I hate becoming attached to characters I make up because it makes them harder to kill off when it's important to the story. D:

It's like, "WHY U SO ADOWABLE? WHY CAN'T I KILL U?"

Haha, it's alright, BTW. My bestie just moved and she's having major trouble in the people department.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl

Yay single ladies.

I hate becoming attached to characters I make up because it makes them harder to kill off when it's important to the story. D:

It's like, "WHY U SO ADOWABLE? WHY CAN'T I KILL U?"

Haha, it's alright, BTW. My bestie just moved and she's having major trouble in the people department.

haha, I understand...kind of. I don't usually kill my characters. I try to avoid it...well, except for that time where I killed a sexy Australian male model wizard with orange habanero cheesecake...and I killed him previously, well, my friend killed him with a dragon...and Lord Voldemort killed him a couple of times...not all in the same time line, I promise you...oh and he got killed by his wife's stalker...and I'm pretty sure he was buttraped by Greyback...I think that's it though...too many late nights with my best friend...*sniffle*

it is really hard in a new place. Well, it's hard when you move while in school. At least it's kind of easy to make friends in high school. I just graduated this last spring and I moved from a place where I spent all my High School career that was actually populated to the backwoods of Virginia... I is not impressed.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey I like boys too D:

But apparently boys don't like Harry Potter enough to join the Yule Ball ;o; *sadness*

BTW Sax I just laughed my butt off at your character xD

I find it easy to kill mine though...especially my main characters lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas