Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi

We need a new mission, people! -points to old mission involving Alice- We clearly failed our old one. (T^T)

Awww, but we did succeed in preventing/reducing your enlarged penor. So, we've succeeded at half our missions.

Thank you, by the way. I was quite worried for a moment.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi

We need a new mission, people! -points to old mission involving Alice- We clearly failed our old one. (T^T)

Awww, but we did succeed in preventing/reducing your enlarged penor. So, we've succeeded at half our missions.

You are very welcome. You are too pretty for a penor. And besides, as R.A.T.s I think we don't particularly enjoy penors where they don't belong.
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi

You are very welcome. You are too pretty for a penor. And besides, as R.A.T.s I think we don't particularly enjoy penors where they don't belong.

I know I don't. Penors are not for me. x3

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi

I'm glad we got that fixed.

So mission time... I do not know...
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi

I guess we'll just have to wait until another troll comes along. Then we can write stupid things and post funny pictures in an attempt to piss them off.

It's very tempting, isn't it?

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
FATScE niGA grLL VIIII
It's difficult to find trolls nowadays TT v TT, we miss HP DH !

It is, and I do. I hate having to dig through all those forums to find the HP one.
It's not in the forefront so everyone goes to Chatterbox...actually, I hate the Chatterbox with a passion.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi
Saxgrrrl
Kayuumi

I guess we'll just have to wait until another troll comes along. Then we can write stupid things and post funny pictures in an attempt to piss them off.

It's very tempting, isn't it?

We'll have fun. We'll have to find some way to increase R.A.T. traffic...
hmmmm

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
FATScE niGA grLL VIIII
Saxgrrrl
FATScE niGA grLL VIIII
It's difficult to find trolls nowadays TT v TT, we miss HP DH !

It is, and I do. I hate having to dig through all those forums to find the HP one.
It's not in the forefront so everyone goes to Chatterbox...actually, I hate the Chatterbox with a passion.
Chatterbox. Oh Chatterbox. xD

I was into Chatterbox before I realized that the people there are dull and lifeless Q_Q

And vulgar without humor. If I can laugh at it, I can handle it. If it's just there and forced into every single stupid post, then it makes me twitch.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ummm, Kay, I went to bed, and now Fatsce niga grll VIIII has disappeared. Don't tell me she got banned while I slept!!! crying

Amateur Millionaire

Saxgrrrl
Ummm, Kay, I went to bed, and now Fatsce niga grll VIIII has disappeared. Don't tell me she got banned while I slept!!! crying

WTF? All of her posts are gone. All of them.

A lot of them were literate, well-written, and on topic.

What complete moron removed those?

Unless she's systematically deleting her own posts. confused

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SHE GOT BANNED AND HER POSTS GOT DELETED D; FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! WHY CAN'T THOSE IDIOTS TELL BETWEEN A TOLERABLE HUMOROUS TROLL AND AN ANNOYING NOT FUNNY ONE? D;

Amateur Millionaire

I Ginevra Molly Weasley
SHE GOT BANNED AND HER POSTS GOT DELETED D; FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! WHY CAN'T THOSE IDIOTS TELL BETWEEN A TOLERABLE HUMOROUS TROLL AND AN ANNOYING NOT FUNNY ONE? D;

I want to know who deleted the ones that actually discussed things.

What the hell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces