Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So I made another account...

The wand is pretty much the same ,

Unicorn hair , 13 3/4 inches ,supple but I got Pine this time. Still fits me though.

And I'm..

A HUFFLEPUFF!!!
HOLY HELGA!! I'MA BLOODY HUFFLEPUFF!

I don't have an identity crisis anymore! I AM a GRYFFINPUFF!

I'm so happy right now T___T

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple will join when she has time. This next week is going to be Hell @.@

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ran For My Life
So I made another account...

The wand is pretty much the same ,

Unicorn hair , 13 3/4 inches ,supple but I got Pine this time. Still fits me though.

And I'm..

A HUFFLEPUFF!!!
HOLY HELGA!! I'MA BLOODY HUFFLEPUFF!

I don't have an identity crisis anymore! I AM a GRYFFINPUFF!

I'm so happy right now T___T

Hahaha! Yay for you! I'm still a bit dubious about being a Gryffindor, but I'm sure I'll end up loving it.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Gandalf vs. Dumbledore

Of course Dumbledore wins. xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dumbledore was gay, so obviously ,he wins.

END ARGUMENT.

b***h P-LEASE.
User Image

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ran For My Life

END ARGUMENT.

b***h P-LEASE.
User Image

ha, agreed. Personally, I choose to ignore that and believe that he had a thing for Professor McGonigal.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Saxgrrrl
Ran For My Life

END ARGUMENT.

b***h P-LEASE.
User Image

ha, agreed. Personally, I choose to ignore that and believe that he had a thing for Professor Mcgonagall.

Really? I actually really like that revelation. And now I daydream about Albus and Gellert in their youth xDDD

But to each their own :3

Devoted Hunter

That picture makes me want to cry with the painful way they've used English, the way they compare the two of them, and the way that's a huge fight.

I, personally, believe that Gandalf is the winner. Don't get me wrong, I love Dumbledore, I love the Harry Potter series, but LOTR will always be the gateway series that opened my heart to fantasy.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
That picture makes me want to cry with the painful way they've used English, the way they compare the two of them, and the way that's a huge fight.

I, personally, believe that Gandalf is the winner. Don't get me wrong, I love Dumbledore, I love the Harry Potter series, but LOTR will always be the gateway series that opened my heart to fantasy.

LOTR is the gateway to all fantasy. It's the series that originally like, established fantasy as a genre. I wish that I had a more literary basis for Gandalf so that I could argue more, but I haven't had a chance to read those books. The last time I tried, I was 8 and just couldn't get into them, so instead I read the Chronicles of Narnia and The Little Prince and Harry Potter.

Devoted Hunter

I plan on reading them this summer. And then go see The Hobbit in December. biggrin

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
I plan on reading them this summer. And then go see The Hobbit in December. biggrin

YAY!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Saxgrrrl
Ran For My Life

END ARGUMENT.

b***h P-LEASE.
User Image

ha, agreed. Personally, I choose to ignore that and believe that he had a thing for Professor McGonigal.
Dude! I have that down as one of my fan shippings in my profiles xDDDD

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Ran For My Life

END ARGUMENT.

b***h P-LEASE.
User Image
Agrees with Saxgirl on this. cat_3nodding

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress

LOTR is the gateway to all fantasy. It's the series that originally like, established fantasy as a genre. I wish that I had a more literary basis for Gandalf so that I could argue more, but I haven't had a chance to read those books. The last time I tried, I was 8 and just couldn't get into them, so instead I read the Chronicles of Narnia and The Little Prince and Harry Potter.
I never read LotRs, or The Hobbit till last year. I disliked Two Towers more than RotK and FotR,but they are like Harry Potter on crack! I like the Chronicles of Narnia, and have never heard of The Little Prince.

I would suggest another series, however I don't want to go recommending it to minors cat_sweatdrop (if any of ya all are cat_sweatdrop )

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Apple Blossom19
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress

I never read LotRs, or The Hobbit till last year. I disliked Two Towers more than RotK and FotR,but they are like Harry Potter on crack! I like the Chronicles of Narnia, and have never heard of The Little Prince.

I would suggest another series, however I don't want to go recommending it to minors cat_sweatdrop (if any of ya all are cat_sweatdrop )

emotion_jawdrop Omigosh, I'm not a minor anymore! emotion_8c That is so weird to think about.

The Little Prince is absolutely adorable. It's about this alien, who lives on a planet so small that he can walk around it so he travels and there's a rose...and more stuff, but I loved it when I was little...DUDE that was 10 years ago holy crap what the heck

*goes off in corner to boycott growing up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces