Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Hunter

Happy Mardi Gras everyone, even if you don't celebrate it. biggrin
Saxgrrrl
Oh, Ginny, sorry to pop your bubble, but Saxapple would end sooo badly. I have braces, and I can't bite into an apple without breaking them. So it would end in a massacre with me slicing the apple into teeny tiny bits and slicing my thumb in the process. xp

Saxapple are starcrossed lovers - a tragic (and chaste) story of a love that were not to be - longing from afar! I can picture you gazing at each other emotion_kirakira

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The__Dividender
Saxgrrrl
Oh, Ginny, sorry to pop your bubble, but Saxapple would end sooo badly. I have braces, and I can't bite into an apple without breaking them. So it would end in a massacre with me slicing the apple into teeny tiny bits and slicing my thumb in the process. xp

Saxapple are starcrossed lovers - a tragic (and chaste) story of a love that were not to be - longing from afar! I can picture you gazing at each other emotion_kirakira

******** THE WORLD. I CANNOR TOP THIS rofl

And Headmistress ,happy Mardigras even though we don't celebrate it here xD But I somehow know what it is...

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Oh my goodness... emotion_facepalm
yes tragic starcrossed lovers. rofl

and yeah, Happy Mardi Gras you guys. Honestly, didn't even know what it was until Disney's Princess and the Frog. I feel so uncultured.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
guess what! Happy B-day Snape!

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
The__Dividender
Saxgrrrl

aklfjdkl STOP I cant' breathe oh my God that's hilarious/

Happy Mardi Gras. smile

It's Snapple's birthday?
Saxgrrrl

Huh? But but according to the Harry Potter wikia his birthday is on January 9 question
*runs over to check*
Bastards haven't left a source for the statement. Do you have a source?
I feel vaguely bad for taking a wiki's word for granted when it doesn't even provide a reference...

Had to look up MardiGrass. I was vaguely aware that it was some kind of festival-ish event. Holy tea kettle cannabis?! ... *shrug* Whatever floats your boat

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The__Dividender
Saxgrrrl

Huh? But but according to the Harry Potter wikia his birthday is on January 9 question
*runs over to check*
Bastards haven't left a source for the statement. Do you have a source?
I feel vaguely bad for taking a wiki's word for granted when it doesn't even provide a reference...

Had to look up MardiGrass. I was vaguely aware that it was some kind of festival-ish event. Holy tea kettle cannabis?! ... *shrug* Whatever floats your boat

oh, whoops, sorry,

Happy Birthday Alan Rickman sweatdrop

Devoted Hunter

Happy birthday to my sexy future husband. >_>

Mardi Gras. XD I'm from Louisiana, so it's been basically shoved down my throat since the day I was born. But I've been raised and I've lived in a world full of culture, so I don't mind it really.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PRINCESS AND THE FROG! *pounds fist in palm* THAT'S WHERE I KNOW IT FROM! xD

HAPPY B-DAY ALAN , you beatiful beautiful man 8D
A day late...OTL

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
*crawls in under table* What are you guys doing in here - expecting a food fight? ... Is that pudding?

Devoted Hunter

The Chosen Captain
*crawls in under table* What are you guys doing in here - expecting a food fight? ... Is that pudding?

No, we're just hiding from the terrible trolls. No food fights, we would be the ones to start silly food fights. [: Yes it is... but you best be careful as to which pudding you select. One is regular pudding and the other is anti-troll pudding.

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The New Headmistress
The Chosen Captain

No, we're just hiding from the terrible trolls. No food fights, we would be the ones to start silly food fights. [: Yes it is... but you best be careful as to which pudding you select. One is regular pudding and the other is anti-troll pudding.

*slowly puts the spoon back into the bowl and swallows* Um, how do I tell the difference between them?

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*crawls creepily from behind you and says in a creepy voice* WAAATCH OUT FOOOOR THE SYMPTOOOOOMS~~ twisted

This is Ginevra BTW you guys :3 changed mah user , because it was bugging me ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff